Guys that play in their basements...

Ryan.

• Members

Loud enough that the wife and kids upstairs complain that they can't hear the TV. And that I can hear it outside when I play a loop and
go outside to monitor things

Sooooo....are you going outside to see if you can hear yourself, or to patrol the perimeter/protect yo house?

• Members

This is a solid plan.

Sooooo....are you going outside to see if you can hear yourself, or to patrol the perimeter/protect yo house?

Lol, what? Just to see if the beautiful tones (noise) is escaping outside too much. Actually I can't play too loudly for too long, ears ring too easily these days.

• Members

Lol, what? Just to see if the beautiful tones (noise) is escaping outside too much. Actually I can't play too loudly for too long, ears ring too easily these days.

:lol:

Just busting your chops a bit - when I first read it I had a picture of you playing guitar looping some snazzy {censored}, then your husband/dad instinct kicks into gear and you think something is amiss. So then you go outside and check the perimeter to make sure everything is okay and then take notice of your looped jamz. Yeah...I'm fully aware of how weird that sounds.

Archived