new gorm, sluts.

echodeluxe

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

img0671x.jpg
2dkk6lw.jpg

made a new pedalboard yesterday, calling it a prototype because I'm going to fix some things on it and i'm in the process of finishing a new one!

Pretty much exactly what I did with my gorm and mounted the power supply underneath. What case are you using for this? I keep trying to find really cheap trunks/ suitcases but everything is either too big or too small. Bought a suitcase which is just the right size but it's not heavy duty enough and it's taken a real beating over the last 2 years.

• Members

Pretty much exactly what I did with my gorm and mounted the power supply underneath. What case are you using for this? I keep trying to find really cheap trunks/ suitcases but everything is either too big or too small. Bought a suitcase which is just the right size but it's not heavy duty enough and it's taken a real beating over the last 2 years.

i'm on the watch for a suitcase. won't need to move it until later on this year, only take 1-3 peddles to practice anyway. this was quite the downsize from my old gorm bigboard (around 80 cm length to this which is 47 cm).

now to get some pancake cables and finish the one i'm making with some minor adjustments.

Archived