new gorm, sluts.

echodeluxe

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i do need more fuzz. thats true. i think im gonna have to call up the dude im lending my wattsons too and get those bitches back on the board.

you can still get the gorm shelves at ikea. they only come in the 30" wide size and in pairs for $10.99. or you can get the deeper one for more.

• Members

i am chilled sorry chuck :) for real, i just dont understand all the ikea gorm talk (also on the german forum) always "uh only ikea has blanks of wood... so hard to get... mi mi mi cry blah" so it was not aimed to your question and post - sorry again!

but how i said, you can get at any market stuff in the same shape... if not, a few cuts here and there and you got your plank ^^

• Members

Yeah, three verbs. The holy grail pre distortion for splashy reverb, the spring is holding down the fort till my supernatural comes back and the hardwire is my main spring sound. I'm using the malekko for subtle spring to fatten things up when I don't want big splashy spring reverb. Its great. No I don't need three reverbs. When the supernatural gets back it will moar likely go where the hardwire is. I'll give the sprite back to my girl cuz she uses it with her band, and I think ill stick my new dod distortion there cuz I need more dirt.

Archived