ALL HAIL the MI MEGALITH DELTA (Youtube demo)

Johansolo

• Members

its impossible to capture how awesome this sounds in a room...but i tried my best... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NFeCEknK64

the pleasant surprise was (it slays on a clean channel as expected) it melts into my amps Gain channel (albiet my amp sounding like a nuclear reactor when not playing...but who cares!) for a fat endless sustaining lead tone!

• Members

Without bias, this pedal will seriously blow you back the first time you switch it on into a clean amp.
For those who haven't seen it, here is a video comparing the pedal to the Megalith Beta amp on which it was based on...

• Members

I have to back the OP on this. The Megalith Delta ia easily the best metal/high gain pedal I have come across, and I've tried a few of the big boys. I posted elsewhere but I'll repeat it here: when I tested this pedal in the guitar shop, even my son was impressed with the tone. He usually doesn't care too much (it all sounds the same...normally) but this time he heard how good the Megalith sounded. Hence I bought it, and have not looked back.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by HungPhat View Post
^ never tried the metal muff.

the only other multi knob high gain pedal i have had recently is the elements. thats nice too. how do they compare...
both are top notch and can get you copius/various shades of KRAAAAANG/CHUGGAH
Hehe, the metal muff comparison is definitely tongue-in-cheek.

The elements eh? That's snazzy company. I really dig the elements so far.

This Monolith sounds like a must. My wallet is feeling like this though:

cry.gif

• 3 months later...

Archived