Joyo AC tone. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Cirrus

• Members

I've not seen a video comparison but there's a soundcloud one - search for joyo ac tone on google and one of the first results is a forum thread with a link to it.

Yes, it's supposed to have the speaker sim, which is one of the reasons I was so surprised it sounded good going into actual ac30s, though they were being run clean with the channels jumpered for a fuller sound. If I have time tomorrow at practice before the other guys arrive, I'll record something.

• Members

let me 'splain myself.

Reason for purchase: was ordering a Mooer An Echo and saw this was going cheap, so to save on shipping i ordered it too, just because i was curious how it would sound and thought it might make a good at home practice thing.

Reason for liking it: Sounds bloody great. I love the sound of two ac30s filling the room, even at low volume. I love the sound of ac30s crunching away, but that only sounds good at really high volume. I love having headroom to boost bass a little and have room for a solo boost too, so a pedal that actually does genuinely good chimey ac30 tone while still leaving the amps clean enough to do solo boosts is a winnar for me.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived