ITT: Post the first song you ever learned on the guitar.

RadioSilence

• Members

Me too... I stayed the night at a friends in 1998 and spent the night learning to read TAB and play this song on his guitar. OLGA + my friends printer resulted in a lot of stacks of TAB haha. Good times. Brought my Dad in the next day to show him the damage and to start to bug him about getting a guitar. It was all down hill from there. :)

• Members
Me too... I stayed the night at a friends in 1998 and spent the night learning to read TAB and play this song on his guitar. OLGA + my friends printer resulted in a lot of stacks of TAB haha. Good times. Brought my Dad in the next day to show him the damage and to start to bug him about getting a guitar. It was all down hill from there.
:)

Haha, {censored} yeah. I hear you, printing tabs when I was little was a beautiful thing. :lol:

First song I learned I guess was the main riff to Wipeout with my thumb on an old acoustic. :facepalm:

• Members

I wanted to learn "Under The Bridge". I learned the first part but the teacher thought it was a little too hard for me so he tried to teach me "We Can Work It Out" by The Beatles. I thought The Beatles sucked and only learned some of it. Eventually Nirvana's "Polly" was the first song I learned to play all the way through.

Archived