Embarassed by myself

Urinate Forever

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Most of my friends work night shift or are under 21, so no. If you want to come to Philly and hang out, I'm down but until then. Don't talk {censored} unless u wanna come into tinychat. I know you're a hater and won't but please do. You're way funnier and cooler than Reauchambeau and I used to get you confused with him sometimes and hold it against you because he's such a douchenozzle.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Urinate Forever

View Post

Most of my friends work night shift or are under 21, so no. If you want to come to Philly and hang out, I'm down but until then. Don't talk {censored} unless u wanna come into tinychat. I know you're a hater and won't but please do. You're way funnier and cooler than Reauchambeau and I used to get you confused with him sometimes and hold it against you because he's such a douchenozzle.

lol, I don't remember getting into any battles with you, but if a little boy/man halfwit hates me, I feel honoured

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Reauchambeau

View Post

lol, I don't remember getting into any battles with you, but if a little boy/man halfwit hates me, I feel honoured

I don't battle with people who can't be reasoned with. I don't hate you but I do recognize that you're a sad angry fellow and for that I feel sorrow.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Reauchambeau View Post
I thought we were like, forum buddies, you're right, I'm sad.
If this is true, I take back what I said. I feel a sense of camaraderieieieieie with u about our sad angry feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by PKTrono View Post
personally, i think fuzz is better than overdrive in just about any situation
Except when you need to feed back on 1 measure.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Urinate Forever View Post
If this is true, I take back what I said. I feel a sense of camaraderieieieieie with u about our sad angry feelings.

i don't follow. my fuzz factory feeds back in the best and worst ways

arthur, get a fuzz factory. or something

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Urinate Forever View Post

dude, it's a sad angry world, we're all just trying to get by and hopefully enjoying ourselves.
cheers

Archived