BOTB12 - Best Monster Board

Aristotle

• Members

My Chain here is:

1. Bypass looper (Loop) --> Twosome --> DLX Lunar Module --> Bone machine --> Four eyes --> Unpleasant Surprise
2. X Blender --> Small clone --> Infinitphase
3. Wrongside of Uranus
4. Particle Delay
5. PT2399 Delay
6. Context Reverb
7. {censored} OD
8. TZF (Stereo outs) --> Timefactor (stereo) --> Lehle Dual --> two amps

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by dweebking View Post
imall41 and langue are f**king epic , imall41 just to tighten this one up
Quote Originally Posted by hooya View Post
All the Lovetone got my vote.
Yes, langue's lovetone obsession gets huge points thumb.gif

And npfrs gets points for the Fender Tank love.gif

But imall41's board got my vote for the TTE, the EHX, the well-organized layout, and for what looks like endless possibilities with expression pedal mayhem (though I could be mistaken).

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Fender&EHX4ever View Post
But imall41's board got my vote for the TTE, the EHX, the well-organized layout, and for what looks like endless possibilities with expression pedal mayhem (though I could be mistaken).
Thanks, and yes, you are not mistaken.
That (3way) switch on the top left, of the ® board, allows me to use three exp. pedals to control six effects. Each of the switches, toggles between two effects.
There are two exp. pedals on the board, and (not in the picture) is a Copilot Broadcast, which controls exp. on two effects, with an automatic sweep.
http://www.copilotfx.com/broadcast.html

Also, the boards on the L and R are in parallel, run through the SchismXV on the center board, and the EB is vol/pan, so I can morph (and mix) between the two outer boards.

Thanks againwink.gif
we're havin' some fun now !

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by t-rey View Post
Voted for langue simply because looking at that board makes me feel all sorts of overwhelmed and afraid icon_lol.gif
that {censored} is just insane .

ignoring teh cost of the pedals and patch cables

just knowing enough to choose which pedals , lay them out , and route signal and power eek.gif

and the time it takes to understand an tweak just an Adrenalinn & M9 , much less the all rest freak.gif

textbook obsessive compulsive disorder , pedal pron at it's worst , and a work of genius

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by imall41 View Post
That (3way) switch on the top left, of the ® board, allows me to use three exp. pedals to control six effects. Each of the switches, toggles between two effects.
There are two exp. pedals on the board, and (not in the picture) is a Copilot Broadcast, which controls exp. on two effects, with an automatic sweep.
http://www.copilotfx.com/broadcast.html
Wicked cool!

• Members

Thanks, my Turbo Tuner tends to roam so it's not on the board, but aside from that, here's the chain:

AMT Japanese Girl Wah, Sunlion, Janglebox. Up to the Octophant, MKIII and Prince of Tone. Down to the Whiteface RAT, Keeley Japanese Apartment Bypass loop, FX-17 that I use for volume swells into the Timeline, then out to the Goodrich active pedal to control overall volume before it hits the amp.

In the Keeley loop: starts with the T1M mini buffer, then to the signal sucking CE-1, M117 Flanger and DMM. Goes to the bias driven trem sounding Swamp Thang before heading back into the Keeley.

Just last night I added a DMC3XL midi controller for the Timeline, but a deadline's a deadline so no pic for that pedal. But like Prego, it's in there.

Archived