Nirvana Reunion! Concert for Sandy! Thoughts?

FreekishBluesFX

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That was awesome! I hope it was a one time thing.

Grohlvana with Macca... On principle, I dislike the idea but I enjoyed that a lot. Moar feedback durin the solos.

If Novoselic, Grohl and Pat want to make new music with someone else, I think they should but not with the Nirvana name. This was a bad enough "reunion".

• Members

Grohlvana with Macca... On principle, I dislike the idea but I enjoyed that a lot. Moar feedback durin the solos.

If Novoselic, Grohl and Pat want to make new music with someone else, I think they should but not with the Nirvana name. This was a bad enough "reunion".

Agreed however the Sir was really enjoyable and I'm sure he was so excited to finally rock out for a change.

• Members

They should get that that actor who played in the Germs movie. Then Nirvana could slowly morph into the Germs, and the circle (one) will be complete.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1mU0cTyFKQ

• Members

He is, actually. He is a legitimate pedal builder, and a damn fine one at that.

And stop with "the freekish." It just makes you sound crazier.

Listen, "the freekish" is a pedal builder and a damn fine one at that. You stay out of thread or talk Nirvana. Its the holiday season so "Whoop De Do". May your Christmas be Red & Merry.

• Members

I don't think it was billed as a reunion by any of the participants, more by media. Paul said Dave asked him to jam and that's who grohl brought.

Archived