Picked up a Dream Crusher

t-rey

• Members

I've been wanting to try one of these out for quite some time now. So far I am not disappointed in the least. Great overdrive and fuzz up to 3oclock, then it's huge and burly and sounds like it has a bit more bass for the riffs at that point. Basically, EQD has once again delivered the proverbial goods. If you have been considering one, you should probably go ahead and pull the trigger. That is all.

54EADB26-BE51-4764-B06F-46D0D0A55A01-404

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by notjonahbutnoah View Post
Mmm, quite. HNPD.

Also, is that a little condom on your switch there?
It's tape or bubble wrap. But only because I couldn't find a condom. You can never be too careful with these strange pedals.

Quote Originally Posted by Van_Muddlestein View Post
Definitely one of the best FF style pedals on the market currently.
I really dig it - it's a good compliment to my Musket while still being giant and heavy. The video you and Dolf made is what really prompted me to look for one. So thanks I suppose.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by notjonahbutnoah View Post
Mmm, quite. HNPD.

Also, is that a little condom on your switch there?
It's tape or bubble wrap. But only because I couldn't find a condom. You can never be too careful with these strange pedals.

Quote Originally Posted by Van_Muddlestein View Post
Definitely one of the best FF style pedals on the market currently.
I really dig it - it's a good compliment to my Musket while still being giant and heavy. The video you and Dolf made is what really prompted me to look for one. So thanks I suppose.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by t-rey View Post

You're welcome. I think there's definitely one in my future. I traded the GE FF that I had gotten from Nick @ Dunwich for a black russian muff which I'm using as my main dirt, but I still want a FF on my board and I think this is definitely the best one out there right now. If the Eric Johnson FF wasn't so huge I'd rock that one but I need the board space.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by t-rey View Post

You're welcome. I think there's definitely one in my future. I traded the GE FF that I had gotten from Nick @ Dunwich for a black russian muff which I'm using as my main dirt, but I still want a FF on my board and I think this is definitely the best one out there right now. If the Eric Johnson FF wasn't so huge I'd rock that one but I need the board space.

Archived