Which Looper pedal is good for me?

privatejoe

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by macadood

View Post

There's a rc-2 on TGP for $120 right now. Again, for that price, i'd much rather just use the looper mode on the DD-7. and get all of the fantastic delays along with it too.

thats too much. I've seen them for less on TGP and for even less on craigslist. I've seen them from $75-100

• Members

View Post

There's a rc-2 on TGP for $120 right now. Again, for that price, i'd much rather just use the looper mode on the DD-7. and get all of the fantastic delays along with it too.

thats too much. I've seen them for less on TGP and for even less on craigslist. I've seen them from $75-100

• Members

View Post

I completely agree with the DD-7 suggestion. I have an RC-2 and since I've owned the DD-7, I don't use it (or like it).

• Members

View Post

I completely agree with the DD-7 suggestion. I have an RC-2 and since I've owned the DD-7, I don't use it (or like it).

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Jisatsu

View Post

IMG_0208.jpg

Was gonna say a used Hardwire DL-8 (which are going for next to nothing now compared to how awesome they are), but this would also work if you don't mind the lack of true bypass and the fact that the looper only does 4 seconds.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by TomVanDeven

View Post

Was gonna say a used Hardwire DL-8 (which are going for next to nothing now compared to how awesome they are), but this would also work if you don't mind the lack of true bypass and the fact that the looper only does 4 seconds.

That sucks. The DL-8 only does 8 seconds though doesn't it? I'd like something Boss sized that does more than 12 seconds. My Timefactor's looper is cool but I'd like more than 12 seconds.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by TomVanDeven

View Post

That sucks. The DL-8 only does 8 seconds though doesn't it? I'd like something Boss sized that does more than 12 seconds. My Timefactor's looper is cool but I'd like more than 12 seconds.

Archived