OT: My wife did the most horrific thing, NOONE DESERVES THIS

RuinedToday

• Members

No offence, but I've seen more consistently funny theads than this in the amp forum. One of them started out about 'fail' pics and turned into something 10x better than this. Just sayin'

To be fair, that thread was started strictly to have silly pictures. This turned into comic gold.

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Why should you be humiliated? She's the ass wipe. Pack her bags and everything else of hers and park them on the lawn. Inform her that if the items are not gone by such and such a time then you'll put a for free sign (or sell them if you like) sign up and others can come and get them. Thank her for proving you right. Change the locks. If you can take an hour off during today, get a new lock and install it immediately. Get a divorce lawyer. Inform your family and friends of what she did and why she is no longer with you. Also inform them you will not be discussing it with them after that one time and you'll be talking to a counselor about the issues.

Then come back here and we'll raise a glass to you in salute.

Good luck.

way to miss the boat.

do you really think it went with 600+ replies of people giving real advice?

:facepalm:

• Members

Here is my plea that it's an epic trolling.

For his wife to be intoxicated and be able to coordinate another dude coming to her house, {censored} her silly and leave all for her husband to arrive at the perfect time, to see a perfect "dark circle" and a perfect "glob". Didn't happen.

Archived