Rushfan

echodeluxe

• Members

LOL @ you cretins.  You are absolutely pathetic.

Bill Spencer told me this was going on... I haven't been on this site for well over a year, and will not come back after posting this.  But you losers need to know that you are being SCAMMED.

RUSHFAN is NOT the rushfan you knew.  Someone is playing with you.  I know this because rushfan (notice how I didn't use a capital R...just like before I was banned by the ahole Phil) is me.  Get Phil to check the ISP if you don't believe me...I really couldn't care less... just found this funny.

What I find hilarious is that your lives are so empty that you need to hate on someone who isn't even there.  Wow.  How sad is that?  That's the best news I've heard all day, that you are even more pathetic than when I left.

Not surprising at all to me that someone as vain as echo thinks I give a {censored} about him.

/good riddance

BTW, the new format sucks balls... just like most of you!!!

• Members

Ursolame wrote:

Bill Spencer told me this was going on... I haven't been on this site for well over a year, and will not come back after posting this.  But you losers need to know that you are being SCAMMED.

RUSHFAN is NOT the rushfan you knew.  Someone is playing with you.  I know this because rushfan (notice how I didn't use a capital R...just like before I was banned by the ahole Phil) is me.  Get Phil to check the ISP if you don't believe me...I really couldn't care less... just found this funny.

What I find hilarious is that your lives are
so empty
that you need to hate on someone who isn't even there.  Wow.  How sad is that?  That's the best news I've heard all day, that you are even more pathetic than when I left.

Not surprising at all to me that someone as vain as echo thinks I give a {censored} about him.

/good riddance

You know this thread is like 2 1/2 years old right?

• Members

Ursolame wrote:

What I find hilarious is that your lives are
so empty
that you need to hate on someone who isn't even there.  Wow.  How sad is that?  That's the best news I've heard all day, that you are even more pathetic than when I left.

/good riddance

This is currently the 'top post' on the HC homepage.

Archived