READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 6-24-13

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pictures upon request. All pedals will be shipped USPS priority (except portastudio) with tracking number. Would prefer payment through Paypal gift option. $5 shipping on all items.

DOD Punkifier - $50 OBO

Made in the USA. Great condition for age. Missing battery door.

Digitech PDS-1002 - $65 OBO

Great condition for age. Has battery door!

Tascam Portastudio DP-01FX - $150 OBO

Great condition 8 track recorder. Power supply included. Limited use.

• Members

In great condition. I might have the box laying around for it too. Awesome rare fuzz. Only issue is a little weirdness when plugged into a power supply. Seems to cut out a little when really moved around. It's never been an issue with me and you can always use the battery clip if youre worried about it.

Asking 200$ obo paypal'd and shipped anywhere in the US.

Looking to trade for an XO or Big Box Deluxe Memory Man or an Empress Tremolo + cash.

Thanks!

roger

• Members

Spring Chicken LTD in like new condition. Comes with original box. Veclro'd as well.

Asking $155.00 shipped anywhere in the States.

Spring

Up next is a Hardwire TL-2 Metal Distortion. Comes with a power supply (battery operation doesn't work).

Asking $40.00 OBO

TL-2

• Members

Wampler SLOstortion clone w/ Micro Amp boost - MA boost instead of whatever Wampler uses for their boost. Runs on 9v adapter only. Red LEDs. $110 shipped

Banzai Cold Fusion Clone - 9v adapter only. Basically a Klon circuit but different values that give the pedal a different sound - more bass, less mids, more gain. It is a beast with a butt load of output. You get both sets of knobs. $100 shipped.

No Trades.

d

d

f

• Members

I've got an Epiphone Valve Jr and a Behringer BX1200 Bass amp for sale. Looking at $100 shipped for the Epi or $120 shipped for the Behringer. Will consider trades and reasonable offers. Both are in near perfect condition, and the Behringer comes with the footswitch.

There are people on this board who can vouch for me.

Epiphone Valve Jr photo IMG_0670.jpgBehringer photo IMG_0669.jpg

• Members

I just pulled this out of my one year old or so bad cat 2x12. They sound very sweet. They are made in England under bad cat specs. My personal opinion is that the bass is similar to the vintage 30 with a less pronounced mid hump (not honky like V30s can sound). The highs are reminencent of an alnico speaker and this speakers really shine in Vox AC30s and the likes. The magnets are labelled V30 as they share some tooling but they do not sound the same at all.

I would like to trade and will ship to trade them for

- Celestion Creamback speakers

- Scumback M75s

Otherwise would like a local sale for 120 a pop in cash. I live in Los Angeles, CA. Beautiful sounding speaker and a great price as they are practically new. Never gigged with.

Here is a quote for their site

All of our amps except the Classic Deluxe use a custom Bad Cat British made Celestion speaker. The speaker is produced to our specifications and built in England. Our Celestion is on of the secrets to our sound. It has been described as having the sweet highs of the Alnico Blues, but with the tight lows and punch of a ceramic. Our speaker is only available through Bad Cat Amps. Size: 12"

Impedance: 8 ohms

Resonant Freq: 75 hz

Power Rating: 65 Watt

Magnet: Ceramic

Magnet Weight: 51 oz

Weight: 10.5 lbs

http://www.badcatamps.com/celestion-12/

Actual pics

badcatspeakers+3.jpg

badcatspeakers+4.jpg

badcatspeakers+5.jpg

• Members

Up for sale is a New Old Stock, pre-built BYOC Vibrato pedal. This was a kit from their first run, with the original Roland BA662A chip. BYOC was only able to find a few hundred of the original Roland BA662A chips, making this version much rarer than the original Boss VB-2. Current versions of the kit carry a replacement BA6110 chip.

I came across this kit a couple of years ago. The builder had never bothered to build it up. I built up the kit, had the enclosure powder coated in Bonnet Blue for durability, added graphics, and finished it with an extremely durable bar top epoxy finish, with a glass-like gloss (it is still a hand finish, thus there are a few air bubbles here and there in the finish - nothing you notice when you are standing and the pedal is on the floor). This pedal is brand new, I have only tested it for operation and for the demo below.

Quick note: the original BYOC kit had one resistor value that was incorrect, resulting in a slightly higher noise floor. I've replaced that resistor with the correct value in this build.

Considering that original Boss VB-2's are up to about $500 these days, and BYOC's official builder is asking $225 for an unpainted current version pre-build, I am asking $250 shipped via USPS Priority Mail to the US. I welcome our international brothers and sisters too - shipping is extra outside the US. PayPal is preferred.

Proof of life demo:

VB-2009_zps3deb62b2.jpg

VB-2001_zpsa7d4a7a7.jpg

VB-2002_zpsdbb60dc4.jpg

VB-2003_zps7dc6f277.jpg

VB-2004_zps821ef54f.jpg

VB-2006_zpsc3b784ed.jpg

VB-2008_zps77612ea9.jpg

A quick about me: I've built a couple hundred pedals commercially under the Leila Vintage Electronics handle. I've also worked closely with BYOC as a forum moderator for over 6 years. This is not your typical hobbiest build. This pedal is built and tuned well. I will also provide any necessary warranty repair for free for one year following the sale if the pedal develops any electrical issues.

Thanks for looking! smile.gif

• Members

Hey kids. Haven't touched my gear in quite a while, and it's just collecting dust.

Make me offers, Paypal CONUS please.

TC Electronics Nova Delay

nova

Boss TU2 tuner [very worn]

HCFX Octophant [pink]

EHX Enigma Q:Balls

Qballs

Whirlwind Orange Box phaser

orangebox

Alesis Micron synth

micron

Jet City JCA20h head

I'll get pictures up later tonight.

• Members

FS: ZVEX Lo-Fi Loop Junky, Black Arts Toneworks Ritual and Mons Veneris

Prices include USPS Priority shipping to lower continental US (international and US territories shipping extra). Payment by Pay Pal only. Condition, accessories, and packaging as noted.

PM me if you're interested.

ZVEX Lo-Fi Loop Junky, $240

Excellent condition (small mark on bottom plate) - no velcro

No box or paperwork

Sounds like: 

MUPpCIE.jpg?1

CXc3WqV.jpg?1

1obXQyG.jpg?1

irXWVwd.jpg?1

Black Arts Toneworks Ritual, $105

Mint condition - no velcro

No box or paperwork

Sounds like: 

HCZujEM.jpg?1

0pk3f9y.jpg?1

Black Arts Toneworks/GSG Mons Veneris, $140

#2 from limited edition of 9

One-of-a-kind pink screen print enclosure with green LED

Based on Maestro fuzz: "tweeked for better lowend, a rounder sound and more output."

Excellent condition (no velcro)

Sounds like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHPb-q6ZD3s

p4cR1.jpg?1

ZNPDQ.jpg?1

PM me if you're interested.

• Members

I have for sale the following pedals. The price includes shipping via USPS Priority. PP preferred.

All pedals come with original packaging and are in excellent condition!

Wampler Analog Echo- $140

Mr. Black Supermoon Chrome - $150

Mr. Black DoubleChorus -$130

Mojo hand FX Iron bell - $130

Mojo Hand Nebula Phaser - $130

JAM Pedals RetroVibe - $250

Pedals will ship Monday August 26, due to me being out of town!

• 1 year later...

Archived