"Pedalboard(s) Of The Stars" Collection!

fuzzface71

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Hell Bites

You know, for someone who is supposed to be INCREDIBLY picky about tone and effects, you would think he would have a professional, very neat pedalboard eek.gif
Yeah, I noticed that too... and all that extra wire? I would have thought that EJ would be hip to the idea of keeping the signal path as short as possible - that looks like a LOT of un-needed wire to me. eek.gif

• Members
Originally posted by fortytwo

Love the guitar, but I'd like to see more of the board.
So would I. Josh Homme is apparently very secritive with the amps and effects he uses. So I have been told by people who have met and talked with him. He has some of the best tone I have ever heard both live and in the studio.

• Members
Originally posted by p7rak

So would I. Josh Homme is apparently very secritive with the amps and effects he uses. So I have been told by people who have met and talked with him. He has some of the best tone I have ever heard both live and in the studio.
so you asked for it... the pics aren't really that much better but are showing a little more:

hommepedals46zl.jpg

hommepedals37as.jpg

• Members
Originally posted by 48729zjd

Looks like some Fulltone effects, a Maestro Phaser, and a Boss eq from what I can see.
agreed-- the chain looks like

>big and red
eb volume pedal
boss ge7 eq
SIB echodrive
fulltone fatboost
fulltone ultimate octave
maestro phaser
>small, black, 3 knobs
fulltone clyde wah

• Members
Originally posted by wacopacco
I'd say it's probably a dunlop q zone fixed wah pedal, there are a few songs where he uses a tone like that (I think I lost my headache for example), plus, it's second in the signal chain.
the two echodrives are probably set to long and short delays, with a volume in the middle.
the one before the vol is probably set to crazy sounds that would need to be turned down quick if they got out of control.
the one after set long for volume swells after the pedal.
just speculation.

• Members
Originally posted by ZepFuzz05
JackWhitepedalsbyDrums.jpg

Hey Analogmike, is that his main pedalboard now, or the second set of pedals by the drums and the second microphone he uses? If its his main, then is he now using the POG instead of his Whammy pedal?
That is Jack White's main pedalboard, not sure if he has the whammy on the side or not. He has two more tuner mute pedals, one by the drums and one on the other side of the stage.

Archived