The Official Post your Pedaltrain boards!

matterday

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

do you find that you get a noticeable volume drop w/your MXR flanger?

cuz i do... idk if i like it.

I was getting a volume drop, but I recently got it modded/repaired (added an LED, got it running off the 18v output of my DC Brick instead of US mains) and the guy fiddled with it so I now get a volume boost when I kick it in. It's great.

• Members

this is the noise box page... i dont have a PT, so i can't exactly join in the fun.

master & copilot... settings please!

Usually:

Chaos - All the way down

Voice - All the way down

Freq - Pointing at the 'F' of its label

Sens - All the way down for earthquake noises, about 10 o'clock for envelope madness

It's weird having a pedal with knobs switched off, but it works for me.

• Members

this is the noise box page...

master & copilot... settings please!

I'll have to get back to you. Generally they're like this, and I (more often than not) go for the more glitchy/robotic sounds as opposed to the more filtery sounds:

Level: to taste

Chaos: pretty high... 2 o'clock or higher

Freq: Usually somewhere between 9 o'clock and 12 o'clock. Higher settings grate on my nerves... really high pitched.

Voice: Usually anywhere except full counterclockwise, full clockwise, or from 11 o'clock to 1 o'clock

Sense: really depends what I'm trying to accomplish. Sometimes I like the envelope really... active, for lack of better term. Sometimes I don't want an envelope effect.

I have found a pretty cool lower octave setting that tracks fairly well on the higher frets... I'll try to find that, and write down others that I like.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Archived