GFS Solderless Cables

|||||

• Members

I'm totally cool with packs of 5, considering that I make a lot of cables that use two different kind of plugs, i.e. two banana to quarter inch.

I like me some earthy tones, but wouldn't they start smelling bad after a while?

• Members

GFS: the company that knows when an analog delay pedal is an analog delay pedal.:facepalm:

"As with all GFS products the Solderless Cable System is sold direct to you, at wholesale prices."

As ever, the salesman bluster is strong with this one. Care to tell us how much you're buying the gear in for, Jay? :D

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Sorry to revive an old thread.

I've had these things for over a year and they still don't work right. i figured i'd give them a shot because the price was right but they're extremely difficult to assemble correctly and just a waste of my time. :end of rant:

• Members

Solderless cables are the biggest pieces of crop I've ever had to deal with. I'm buying soldered ones ASAP. Ive had 3 different brands and all of them failed multiple times, many times during gigs. Unreliable, over priced and evil things they are. Might be alright for the studio but anything else isn't worth the risk.

Archived