F*cking nut case......

Spewbag

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by batotman

And the Iraqi people love Saddam too! Don't you know ANYTHING?????

Dictators rock!!!

:D

Does he really think a Cuban is gonna talk {censored} on Castro in Cuba? Not if he wants to keep his tongue he's not!

Yeah, right. I don't think they allow ANYONE who is critical of Bush at a Bush rally or republican convention.
I know for a fact that Cubans can and do say critical things about Dr. Fidel Castro.

• Members
Originally posted by macmax

i am close to many venezuelan people, many , and while they don't like the way soem of the BIG companies are been treated nowadays in Venezuela, they all concur that now things are working.

I am in the caribbean and i don't think Chavez is crazy, i think he knows very well what he is doing and i am also positively sure that he will be outt of power and they will make lot's of stories about him later.

what am i saying?

I am saying that we cannot have examples that differ from the American way of thinking and that when soemone lkike that appears, we have to make him look bad.

As Mr Woodrow Wiison would have said about the true meaning of the Monroe Doctrine many years ago:

" The USA considers it's own true interests.

The integrity of Any other nation in America is purely accidental , and doesn't have a goal in itself!!!"

Do you know who Jean Darian is?

I don't feel fine when i have to say these things, why, because sometimes i have to argue with people and i really don't like it, more-so when i have to argue with someone that can't tell me how he got an idea of something or why?

I won't answer to some people on the forum just because i won't loose my time with some friends that are not open minded and that already have their minds made up and will come here and tell me what they think without having a way to back things up.

I don't like to think that Chavez is crazy just because he won't play the game.

• Members

Originally posted by batotman

Let me guess, Castro has never had anyone tortured and killed either? He's just this likable guy that people love, kinda like Bill Clinton and Santa Claus?

You probably don't know how many innocent people Texas gov George W. Bush killed in Texas either do ya?

I didn't think so.

How many people have been tortured and or murdered by the Bush administrtaions mismanagement of the Afghanistan and Iraq fiasco? They are still trying to keep the public from seeing the unreleased footage of prisoner abuse in some US prisons housing "alleged" terrorists.

• Members

Originally posted by vlad

You just don't say things like that publicly....

Privately... hmmm... I don't think I'd lose much sleep over someone willing to bump off Chavez.

+1

Some "religious men' feel they are above their own thought to speech filters...I notice at times it's very tough for them to state their opinions without putting a foot in the mouth...

• Members
Originally posted by Dave Owens

I watched Michael Moore's Movie last night...I had never seen it before..

all I can is Bush is a {censored}ing idiot...

2 more years of this douche bag..
:rolleyes:

while you are correct about bush, moore is a pile of steaming %@ also!

• Members

Originally posted by Randy Van Sykes

+1

Some "religious men' feel they are above their own thought to speech filters...I notice at times it's very tough for them to state their opinions without putting a foot in the mouth...

He's just not a smart man...

• Members

Originally posted by ampeg1976

while you are correct about bush, moore is a pile of steaming %@ also!

yeah, America is known for putting people that aren't that smart into the White House...

Thanks for opening my eyes....

• Members

I have a bridge I'd like to sell you.

• Members

you guys are totally missing the main point here: robertson is a christian. do the words "thou shalt not kill" and "turn the other cheek" mean anything to you? because apparently they don't mean anything to this man who is distorting the teachings of christ and driving others away from christianity.

• Members
Originally posted by rasta-rocker

You probably don't know how many innocent people Texas gov George W. Bush killed in Texas either do ya?

I didn't think so.

How many people have been tortured and or murdered by the Bush administrtaions mismanagement of the Afghanistan and Iraq fiasco? They are still trying to keep the public from seeing the unreleased footage of prisoner abuse in some US prisons housing "alleged" terrorists.

:rolleyes: Have they cut any heads off yet? "might be prudent"

Or maybe wrap em up in pig guts.

No wait...they made them get... (ssshh....) naked. :eek:

• Members
Originally posted by 17 Tubes

Have they cut any heads off yet? "might be prudent"

No wait...they made them get... (ssshh....) naked.
:eek:

Yo, numbnuts, get a clue and do your homework before commenting and sounding like a total idiot!:rolleyes:

• Members

Originally posted by dughaze

If libs and democrats weren't so afraid to go after the terrorists we wouldn't have to listen to all the great reasons why we shouldn't.

Hey tough guy, why aren't you in Iraq instead of talking {censored} behind a computer keyboard? Oh, that's right, you are part of the republican CHICKEN HAWK BRIGADE!

• Members

Originally posted by Stratotone

one could certainly find you guilty of 'talking {censored}' behind a keyboard too.

Pete

They certainly could, it is still a "free country" if only marginally. People are free to make fools of themselve all day long as long as they stay within the law.

I'm am not afraid to state my opinions and back them up with action. Perhaps he should backup his bluster as well by enlisting and fighting for that "noble cause" he seems to believe in over in Iraq or Afghanistan.

• Members
Originally posted by rasta-rocker

Hey tough guy, why aren't you in Iraq instead of talking {censored} behind a computer keyboard? Oh, that's right, you are part of the republican CHICKEN HAWK BRIGADE!

Oh...I finally see who I am dealing with. You accusing someone else of being an internet "tough guy"?...look at your responses here. Very bitter and accusational. That will solve nothing and probably only make things worse.

Our biggest enemy these days is ourselves. Look at us fight...look at the tone we use with each other.:(

• Members

Originally posted by Spewbag

......and to think he has close ties to this administration.

I think you are forgetting that in this country, you can say whatever you want -- as long as you are a right wing conservative stooge of the national Republican Party. Truth, intelligence, intellectual consistency, and moderation are not important.

• Members

Oh...I finally see who I am dealing with. You accusing someone else of being an internet "tough guy"?...look at your responses here. Very bitter and accusational. That will solve nothing and probably only make things worse.

Our biggest enemy these days is ourselves. Look at us fight...look at the tone we use with each other.
:(

Unless you just started posting, it is not exactly as you have stated. The rightwing, republican, conservative Bush apologists do not concede to truth OR reason. The antic they use is to simply repeat falsehoods and use character assassination. No one likes to be the target of this bull {censored} so there is a fight between those who want to have an honest dialog and those who want only to march in lockstep with Bush's agenda of lies and manipulation. It is no coincidence that those who challenge the Bush administration are all being dismissed as leftist, unpatriotic, Bush haters. They made it clear a long time ago that "either you are with US or you are with the enemy"! Guess what that makes ANY Bush critic? As such, when one adopts a "war footing" in these discussions, it is only to inflict damage on the "enemy" and to further the goals of the Bush administration.

• Members

US military and CIA personnel have already pleaded guilty to beating prisoners to death. Nice of you to trivialize that.

Have they cut any heads off yet? "might be prudent"

No wait...they made them get... (ssshh....) naked.
:eek:

• Members

......and to think he has close ties to this administration.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/08/23/robertson.chavez/index.html

"close ties to this administration"? How so? Gimme' a break.:rolleyes: Pat Robertson speaks for himself. Now you want to somehow imply blame or some other notorious involvement by this administration? Anything to bash Bush, right?

• Members

My point exactly.......I don't think anyone would loose much sleep seeing this guy take a dirt nap but when our leaders political or religeous start feeling comfortable spouting about killing anyone who they don't like or doesn't jive with there agenda.....well isn't that in it's self Communist or Al Queda type mentality??? Not to get all political but all you republicans who are for fiscal responsibilty(which I agree with) and keep voting conservative mainly because of it remeber who your getting into bed with every time you do.

who are they getting into bed with? What you evidentally don't realize is that Bush does not speak for everyone in the party nor does Robertson. The #1 reason people like me vote republican is because the DNC has given me no choice. Their agenda has eliminated any of their candidates from consideration. You'd have had me vote for Kerry? Not on your life. So Bush it is. If you don't want to see another Republican in 2008 then my advice is to start lobbying the DNC to abandon any attempt to ramrod Shrilliary into office like they tried to do with Kerry.

• Members

You watched that propaganda and came away thinking BUSH is an idiot? wow. Pay better attention next time. The only idiot in that film was the maker. My advice, Dave, is stop watching that left wing bullcrap and then you won't pollute your mind with such filth.

Archived