Show Off Your Custom Guitars Thread!!!

sinnerx96

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Digital Jams

The other sicko Alex shredder?? I love that Ocean blue guitar Alex.

yeap..thats him...

i love that guitar..my camera wouldn't do it justice..

but i have a vid from the day a picked it up from the louthier

playing some Satriani,on my website..

there you can actually see the guitar well..and its a beauty..;)

Alex

• Members

Originally posted by Alex Flouros

yeap..thats him...

i love that guitar..my camera wouldn't do it justice..

but i have a vid from the day a picked it up from the louthier

playing some Satriani,on my website..

there you can actually see the guitar well..and its a beauty..
;)
Alex

Alex, I have seen that video about 80 times :D You are da man Alex!

• Members

Originally posted by '63-Strat

danhops!!!!

Those guitars are beautiful, god damn!!!!
:eek:

:D

Thank you sir!!! I gotta admit I had a bad bug and swooped up a bunch of boutique guitars over the past few years. I am trying to get over it and move on to working on my playing. I'm feeling as though I dont deserve the gear I have.

• Members

Originally posted by danhops

When we say custom, do we mean custom model/boutique or custom to your personal taste(color/woods/pickups ect). If we are going by the latter this is what I have to show

40163239.jpg

what is this one, the second photo you posted? is this a taggart?

• Members

Originally posted by Alex Flouros

ok..

these are completely handmade..(except the purple one where i had the neck from an old jackson...)

13.jpg

948_normal_36.JPG

Alex...PLEASE...some clips with that LP..you havent used it on anything we have heard in here...and if you could...preffeably..some Zakk...:)

great pics...

• Members

Originally posted by 500Hz

what is this one, the second photo you posted? is this a taggart?

Thats a McInturff FLE (Forum Limited Edition). They were spec'd basically as his Taurus model with swamp ash body instead of the normal mahogany that he uses. There were 30 produced. This is the only one in this finish and with ebony on the fingerboard and headstock overlay. All others had rosewood boards. Its really a stunning axe, and the less figured top to me makes it look quite interesting.

BTW, heres pics of my Taurus models which are standard production pieces. Not really on with the topic, but stunning instruments to say the least;) I will say that Terry's work is as good or better than anything else I have seen or owned. Every detail is executed perfectly.

106148903.jpg

40117812.jpg

• Members

None of you bitches can match the quality, and elegance of the new MASTER line of guitars from SYNSONICS instruments!

Imag0086.jpg

Behold the sheer craftsmanship, and detail of the component mounting. We use only the finest hardware available.

Imag0084.jpg

When playing a SYNSONICS, there's no need for external amplifiers, because our instruments come equipped standard with the most versatile, onboard amplifier/speaker combo available.

Imag0085.jpg

Don't let the new breed of player leave you in the dust. Visit your SYNSONICS dealer now for the instrument that transcends the voice of the gods.

Imag0083.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by leadfootdriver

None of you bitches can match the quality, and elegance of the new MASTER line of guitars from SYNSONICS instruments!

Imag0086.jpg

Behold the sheer craftsmanship, and detail of the component mounting. We use only the finest hardware available.[/

Imag0084.jpg

When playing a SYNSONICS, there's no need for external amplifiers, because our instruments come equipped standard with the most versatile, onboard amplifier/speaker combo available.

http://home.comcast.net/~mickneil/Imag0085.jpg

Don't let the new breed of player leave you in the dust. Visit your SYNSONICS dealer now for the instrument that transcends the voice of the gods.

Imag0083.jpg

I feel the need to delete my posts because nothing I have can even come close to that. {censored} thats an amazing axe.:D

• Members

Originally posted by danhops

Thats a McInturff FLE (Forum Limited Edition). They were spec'd basically as his Taurus model with swamp ash body instead of the normal mahogany that he uses. There were 30 produced. This is the only one in this finish and with ebony on the fingerboard and headstock overlay. All others had rosewood boards. Its really a stunning axe, and the less figured top to me makes it look quite interesting.

BTW, heres pics of my Taurus models which are standard production pieces. Not really on with the topic, but stunning instruments to say the least;) I will say that Terry's work is as good or better than anything else I have seen or owned. Every detail is executed perfectly.

Dude... you have a sick guitar collection :eek:

I've gotta get me some of these guitars :D

• Members

Heres one I'm working on. Not finished yet. I need to take some updated pics.

MyPictures20002.jpg

MyPictures20001.jpg

Inlay I drew up to put in the body. I got it all drawn out and the drawn pieces pasted onto abalone pieces. Im gonna start cutting it out soon.

MyPictures20003.jpg

This is from when I was working on the neck inlays.

MyPictures0004.jpg

Archived