Show Off Your Custom Guitars Thread!!!

sinnerx96

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Dave Owens

whats that pre amp.???..anymore pics of the rack.?

Furman regulator/conditioner

Boogie 20/20

Moded Ax2

Legacy cab w/ V-30s

Absolutly killer and versatile as hell.

• Members

Originally posted by danhops

Its not a GMW. A family member whom is a lutier built it for me. Heres more pics

customel3.JPG
customel4.JPG

one in progress

file0002.jpg

nice work, for sure, but I wouldn't own one if you put a gun to my head. Inlay work is one thing, but when I see stuff like that it just screams "I look really good, but I play and sound like {censored}". Maybe yours is different, but every guitar I've ever played with all that inlay work did not sound or play very well. Whoever did the work has got SKILLS though, no doubt about it.

• Members

Originally posted by Primex

looks like a Line 6 Ax2 amp which has been moddeld as a head.

YUP! I was sitting here thinking "Where have I seen that panel before?". I knew it weas line 6 from the "Tube Tone" logo, but couldn't figure out which model it was. The head thing threw me off.

• Members

Here I'm playing the Goldtop Flying Telecaster, a customized Alvarez w/a Flying-vee style neck... on the stand is a customized Epiphone Les Paul Signature, w/ 3 rio grande p-90s...

postal1.jpg

and then there's the Bigsby... not a one-off custom instrument, but a rare thing of beauty anyways...

744083202205_0_ALB.jpg

• Members

I prefer this one..
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=12982581.

WOW

That unfeasibly expensive 'custom shop relic Le$ Pauk looks almost EXACTLY the same grain wise as the LP Classic i just sold, except the bridge on mine is shinier,and my finish has a more flamed look and probably cost about a tenth of what the one in the pic did :D

Really nice, was best of the 4 i had to choose from when i got it, but now its gone to pay for a swamp ash custom which is being made for me :)

• Members

Originally posted by pewing33ny

CARLO SYNSONICS SAID I WAS THE ONLY ONE WITH THAT MODEL...THAT SON OF A BITCH!!!

000_0642.jpg

000_0643.jpg

ok...that asshole was lucky, mine is the deluxe terminator version, it'll kick your ass and anyone who dares to go up against it.

HA HA HA AH AH AHAAA! PIMPIN' BROTHER! :D

• Members
Originally posted by Digital Jams

Dan, how is that Empire neck compared to Lee's old strathead Charvel necks???

The carve of the back feels a little more substantial to me. Kinda like a EB Axis, but with a wider neck. Very comfortable IMHO. Also, the frets are smaller if that matters to you. Action is super low as well, but most GMW players know that already:)

• Members

Originally posted by danhops

The carve of the back feels a little more substantial to me. Kinda like a EB Axis, but with a wider neck. Very comfortable IMHO. Also, the frets are smaller if that matters to you. Action is super low as well, but most GMW players know that already:)

Yeah, we know :cool: Funny thing is that my fretwire is 6100 but Lee decks it in a way that I have never played before, they feel well played if that makes sense. There was a killer Empire on the Bay several weeks ago with a floyd that was killer, serious inlay work on the neck as well.

Archived