Atlanta sucks.

juallhuce

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by guitarded_1

Yup. Depsite the great reputation, I think it sucks.

Well that's cool, I like it though. I usually order inside meat on sliced bread and I especially like the cracklin' cornbread w/ the brunswick stew.

• Members
Originally posted by guitarded_1

I passed through Memphis once and stopped specifically to check out that joint. After driving around forever to find parking...and a long ass walk...the place was closed!
:mad:

call me crazy, but i never liked that place. There is much better BBQ than the Rendezvous.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

The Earl and the Drunken Unicorn have the best bands around town play.

here are all the reasons you need to love atlanta...

www.myspace.com/thegringostars

www.myspace.com/deerhunter

www.myspace.com/theblacklips

www.myspace.com/sovusradio

www.myspace.com/theselmanaires

www.myspace.com/snowden

www.myspace.com/killgordon

www.myspace.com/allthesaints

killer rock n roll

best local music scene in the country...no doubt

• Members

Originally posted by Wylde Chylde

Atlanta is waaaaaaaaaay better than The {censored}hole Dubbed Dothan, Alabama.

And since Dothan is better than Enterprise, Alabama... Atlanta has to be waaaaaaaaaaaay waaaaaaaaay better than enterprise!!! hahaha, I love atlanta. Peachtree city is a great area, and there's plenty to do in ATL.

• Members

Originally posted by Mistersuperfly

And since Dothan is better than Enterprise, Alabama... Atlanta has to be waaaaaaaaaaaay waaaaaaaaay better than enterprise!!! hahaha, I love atlanta. Peachtree city is a great area, and there's plenty to do in ATL.

I live in Dothan but I have lived in Atlanta and love it.

• Members
Originally posted by RebelShredmojo

I work in a call c

enter for a national rental car place

I get more stupid calls from Atlanta than any other major city.

and its always "Yo I NeEDZ A DOWDGE MAGNUWM"

whats gansta about a damn station wagon?

It was probably some white guy with a family.. everyone wanna talk like that these days. :D

I rarely go to ATL.

I'm a boring person. :'( I live about an hour away.

• Members

I'm about 20 mins outside atlanta.....actual distance travel time(punk ass traffic not included). My old band played at the 10high a couple of times and at Smiths for a benefit show. There does seem to be a sort of underground rock scene forming...along with the metalz. My friend lived in the highlands.....until the midtown arsonist burnt his {censored} down. Fun place.

• Members

Originally posted by Bloodjinn

Atlanta is always one of my favorite places to play on tour. Every time we've played it seems like the promoters have really taken care of us.

Jay Baker (Jim and Tammy Faye's son) has always had an incredible spread of food waiting for the bands at the Revolution.

The people at the Masquerade are completely top notch. Anything we wanted from the grill, 2 cases of beer, and more to take with us. Plus they have one of my favorite house p.a. systems I've ever played through for the upstairs, "heaven" stage.

Add Atlanta's endless supply of beautiful women into the mix and it's one of my favorite cities to visit.

Trey

I'm in roanoke. What band are you in?

Archived