The Official FIFA World Cup 2006 Football Thread ...

P90DSL

• Members

Originally posted by men's pants

Australia went berserks when we qualified. There was nearly a public holiday because of this.

like there was in trinidad and tobego? ;)

3.6 million people were watching the penalty shootout! thats more than AFL grand final and supposedly the melbourne cup but i bet thousands were watching tat in bars around the country ;)

soccers deffinately catching on over here, though!

go mark schwazer

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by catch 33

like there was in trinidad and tobego?
;)

3.6 million people were watching the penalty shootout! thats more than AFL grand final and supposedly the melbourne cup but i bet thousands were watching tat in bars around the country
;)

go mark schwazer

Yeah ... Mark Schwarzer must become a here soon ... :thu:

• Members

Originally posted by catch 33

like there was in trinidad and tobego?
;)

3.6 million people were watching the penalty shootout! thats more than AFL grand final and supposedly the melbourne cup but i bet thousands were watching tat in bars around the country
;)

go mark schwazer

I, was watching the cricket :thu: pakistan v england. Although it was different times, I consider it to be better than watching Australia live up their dreams only to be knocked out in the leaque stages. Good luck to the lads though, they deserve it.

• Members

does anyone else think that Brazil are hyped up a little too much? Yeh, they have the best attacking options in world football, but the defence is absolutely {censored}e, with wingers playing at full back. If you can get the ball off of those attacking players there is a very very good chance of alot of sides beating Brazil.

• Members

Originally posted by Random Hero

does anyone else think that Brazil are hyped up a little too much? Yeh, they have the best attacking options in world football, but the defence is absolutely shite, with wingers playing at full back. If you can get the ball off of those attacking players there is a very very good chance of alot of sides beating Brazil.

I'm shure we beat them this time ... :thu:

• Members

Originally posted by metalpoida

Suck shit Uruguay !

"divine right to be there"

:wave:

fuck off... we're going to Germany and you are not...

!

:thu:

and soccer is like the 4th sport in our country and is a religion over there...

Aussieowned !

A warm welcome to our friends from down under ... :thu:

Archived