The Official FIFA World Cup 2006 Football Thread ...

P90DSL

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by cloudnine

Thank God I don't live in an Italian area anymore.

Every {censored}ing time during the last World Cup after the Italians won a game the wops would be going up and down the street blaring their horns and yelling ITALIA!
:rolleyes:

ASSHOLES
:mad:

:mad:

• Members

yah, belgium was an embaressement... the own-goal in the last game was typical.. since belgium is out i'll cheer for england.. i think argentina will be the team to beat though...
hopefully i don't see germany play too much... what a godawful boring team...

• Members
Originally posted by digital

yah, belgium was an embaressement... the own-goal in the last game was typical.. since belgium is out i'll cheer for england.. i think argentina will be the team to beat though...

hopefully i don't see germany play too much... what a godawful boring team...

Wait until the turnament .... :D

• Members
Originally posted by P90DSL

Not even in women's football ...
:D:):D

Unless you're gonna cheat again . . .

We're heading strong to our sixth star (oh my God, than that will SIX of 'em. oh man it will be DOUBLE than the 2nd big winner :D

Don't really bother us that we have a bad defence (in fact, thats the mistake of all the european countries that try to beat us, they really never get into the "Spirit of the Game")
It's simple . . . if the other team strikes once we just have to score twice and then so on. We ALWAYS relied on our attack, it's being like that since 1938!!!!!!!

Sorry guys, but none of the actual national teams make us nervous, NONE! In fact, with all that continuous exodus of our players to Europe is better for us, we already have the technic, now you're gaving us the tactical obedience and other things.

Yourselves are responsible for making us almost invencible. THANKS:D

• Members
Originally posted by Vigo1999

Unless you're gonna cheat again . . .

We're heading strong to our sixth star (oh my God, than that will SIX of 'em. oh man it will be DOUBLE than the 2nd big winner
:D

Don't really bother us that we have a bad defence (in fact, thats the mistake of all the european countries that try to beat us, they really never get into the "Spirit of the Game")

It's simple . . . if the other team strikes once we just have to score twice and then so on. We ALWAYS relied on our attack, it's being like that since 1938!!!!!!!

Sorry guys, but none of the actual national teams make us nervous, NONE! In fact, with all that continuous exodus of our players to Europe is better for us, we already have the technic, now you're gaving us the tactical obedience and other things.

Yourselves are responsible for making us almost invencible. THANKS:D

Sounds like you are scared to death ... :D

• Members

Sounds like you are scared to death ...
:D

No, no my good german friend, absolutely not ;)

Get the picture: 1x1 Brasil x Germany on the final, 89min and Kurany's enter the area about to score, do you really think he gonna score??:D :D ;):D :D

Was saving to go there, but ticket prices running at 200EUR for one game is too much, gonna wait 'till 2014 to celebrate our 8th title at home winning Argentina to 4x1 at Maracan

• Members

So where are you going?

Amsterdam, Munich, Berlin, Prague, Zurich, Paris

I'll be in Europe for 3 weeks, I'm doing a once in a lifetime kindof trip with my brother, this should be a lot of fun ! I speak french and english, I guess I will get around pretty well (I'm a little scared because of communications problems).

• Members

Originally posted by begin_etienne

Amsterdam, Munich, Berlin, Prague, Zurich, Paris

I'll be in Europe for 3 weeks, I'm doing a once in a lifetime kindof trip with my brother, this should be a lot of fun ! I speak french and english, I guess I will get around pretty well (I'm a little scared because of communications problems).

Nah, go with ease, should be no problems. The only place where you could have some problems is in France, but since you talk french;) (people in France really HATES talk another language, they're almost rude when came to this . . .). weird!

Exactly the opposite when i was in Montreal and the Mcdonalds attendant came to me speaking in French and i told ya "sorry my dear, but in english please" and she, with that beatifull face and smile: "sure mister, no problem, what do you wanna order?" swear to God guys, almost tell 'er: "YOU";)

• Members

Nah, go with ease, should be no problems. The only place where you could have some problems is in France, but since you talk french;) (people in France really HATES talk another language, they're almost rude when came to this . . .). weird!

Maybe ! But some French folks like to tease us because of our quebec accent ! :)

Exactly the opposite when i was in Montreal and the Mcdonalds attendant came to me speaking in French and i told ya "sorry my dear, but in english please" and she, with that beatifull face and smile: "sure mister, no problem, what do you wanna order?" swear to God guys, almost tell 'er: "YOU";)

lol, Montreal is the only place where you will find hot chicks working at mcdonalds.

• Members
Originally posted by Knut E Evenmo

Nope, that`s what we put in our tea.

"Football" is the right spelling
;):D

Yeah, you're {censored}ing damn right:thu:

Soccer is for some faggets american dudes ;)

just kiddin my brothers from the North:D

a beat from the heat:cool:

• Members

even my Argnentinian friend thinks Argentina they have no hope

i wouldnt mind seeing brazil or england win it (england do have an awesome midfield...)

and id love to australia draw at least one game...or maybe just score a goal or two...
the important thing is we're going - no one expects australia to win :o

• Members

I think England proved if you attack Argentina then they're vulnerable. Same goes with Brazil, as Argentina proved in the Qualifying back in June. When you get amongst the South American teams, they panic a little. Granted, getting the ball off of the extremely skilled technical players is hard, but England have a great midfield, and a great defence, and one of the best youngsters ever in Rooney. The fact he is only 20 still, and scares the life out of defences already is great for us. I'm not saying we're gonna win it, but we have a chance. England would've won Euro 2004 had Rooney not gotten injured v Portugal - they were scared {censored}less of him until his injury :(

Archived