SOT: what is Hanneman's problem?

Negative K3 fan

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by evhfan

i really hope YOU'RE joking...

Ok, so my gun that has a WWII Swastika on it makes me uncool? Please. :rolleyes: People who collect WWII items are uncool? :rolleyes: IT IS HISTORY. To leave out the bad stuff that happened in the world would be just as bad as leaving out the good!

• Members
Originally posted by Rayneman

I wonder if its possible, despite his status as a successful guitar player, that he's just too damn dumb to really understand those symbols he has inlaid into his fretboard?

:confused:

Considering his father fought in Normandy during D-Day, I highly doubt that....

• Members
Originally posted by Code-001

Ok, so my gun that has a WWII Swastika on it makes me uncool? Please.
:rolleyes:
People who collect WWII items are uncool?
:rolleyes:
IT IS HISTORY. To leave out the bad stuff that happened in the world would be just as bad as leaving out the good!

keep rationalizing it bro...

• Members

Originally posted by cloudnine

His guitar has nothing to do with history. It has offensive symbols that stood for tyranny and hate, and regardless of how cool and rebellious he thinks it is, it's just downright lame.

And I'm not even a PC person.

exactly my point

• Members

His guitar has nothing to do with history. It has offensive symbols that stood for tyranny and hate, and regardless of how cool and rebellious he thinks it is, it's just downright lame.

And I'm not even a PC person.

That whole guitar BS is just him trying lash out and get attention. That's already been established. Look at the lyrics and you'll see they're anything but pro-Nazi.

• Members

I can't see the guitar, but is it the one with the skull on it, or the Nazi Eagle, or the S & key?

He also had some custom ESP's with the S & key inlay from some junior SS group or something. ESP actually produced a number of ESP custom sigs and LTD sigs with this inlay, but abruptly quit when word got to them what they meant. Of course, they'll still make them for Hanneman, But not production models.

I do like his urban camo finish from that era that looks pixellated or whatever. Can't remember what it's called.

• Members

I'm not even saying he's a Nazi, or even pro-Nazi, just an attention whore who's taking a lot of stuff lightly.
:)

Yep.

Besides, Hanneman is the LEAST of your worries. We need to be addressing the REAL problem here - and that is Kiss. I mean seriously, are these guys devil worshippers or what?!?!? All that make up and their loud ROCK and ROLL!!! And look! What have we here??? A Kiss logo with the SS symbols also!! OMG OMG OMG!!! HERESY I TELL THEE, HERESY!!!!

I mean, just LOOK AT them!

KISS-Hottest%20band%20on%20earth%20CD.JP

Get a {censored}ing life.

• Members
Originally posted by shredhead666

Yep.

Besides, Hanneman is the LEAST of your worries. We need to be addressing the REAL problem here - and that is Kiss. I mean seriously, are these guys devil worshippers or what?!?!? All that make up and their loud ROCK and ROLL!!! And look! What have we here??? A Kiss logo with the SS symbols also!! OMG OMG OMG!!! HERESY I TELL THEE, HERESY!!!!

I mean, just LOOK AT them!

KISS-Hottest%20band%20on%20earth%20CD.JP

Get a {censored}ing life.

Yep, you don`t wanna mess with

"Kids In Satan`s Service".

Not with "We Are Satan`s People" either, come to mind:

HighCommand.jpg

:D

• Members
Originally posted by Rayneman

I wonder if its possible, despite his status as a successful guitar player, that he's just too damn dumb to really understand those symbols he has inlaid into his fretboard?

:confused:

Nahhh.....I think he just really doesnt give a f#%k what you or anyone else thinks of him or his guitar.

Archived