Any BMW whores here?

juallhuce

• Members

Originally posted by RMS

The really shameful thing is that you have to even take it to a dealer to do that. My lowly Ford F-150 has a passenger side airbag that can be deactivated from the dash by the owner with just the ignition key.

'tis quite ridiculous. My lowly renault megane could do this. Infact I was shocked to dicover that it can't simply be switched off and that I had to take it in to be permanently deactivated. Add to the fact that they wanted to rape me for

• Members

My friend's dad just traded his Vette in for a M5...he says it is amazing. I'm going to have to get a ride when I come back from school for winter break. Cars have gotten so much faster recently...our '01 S4 used to be one of the fastest production sedans with a 5.6ish 0-60. Now that's not even close.

• Members

Originally posted by The Chinese

awesome car.

Any woird on the Z4M? I have a z4 3.0I w/ sport, and I'd love to see the 3.2 M engine in it.... he he he 0-60 in under 4?

Whoo hoo!!!!!

-todd A.

It's for sure coming. No word on a date yet. I only heard rumors on the final date, but i know it's going to be made here in the states. I've seen serveral spy photos of it online. The Z4 Coupe is coming before the M though.

• Members

Originally posted by metallica_00

My friend's dad just traded his Vette in for a M5...he says it is amazing. I'm going to have to get a ride when I come back from school for winter break. Cars have gotten so much faster recently...our '01 S4 used to be one of the fastest production sedans with a 5.6ish 0-60. Now that's not even close.

5.6 is still a pretty fast sedan by today's standards.

-Joe

• Members

Originally posted by juallhuce

We just got our new M5 this morning. By far my favorite BMW now. The M6 will be better, but we'll (USA) have to wait for it. I'm satisfied though...the M5 exceeded any expectation I had about it.

Whoa. And my country is a third-world poor ass country but it is true what they say, we dont have any $$$ but we get the most expensive car's here even before USA. We have couple M6 already.

• Members

Until they get rid of that ridiculous iDrive console, I refuse to own an E60 5-series. As far as I'm concerned, my E39 5-Series (2002 540i) was among the greatest Bimmers ever made.

Of course, I also drive a biodiesel powered VW Microbus when more modest transportation is required.

• Members

A while back I had an 89 3 series. By far the best handling car I have owned. My next car will hopefully be another 3 series.

I hear that the material that the front ends on the 5 series are made with, is so difficult and expensive to work with, that many of them are being totalled for front end accidents.

• Members

I drive an E30 318i, and my dad drives an E36 318is. I love these cars so much.

Overdrive, what have you done to that M10? I've been thinking about Either dropping in an M50 with VANOS in my E30 or just doing stuff to my m10, but i'm really sick of the m10.

• Members

Originally posted by IJohnst

I drive an E30 318i, and my dad drives an E36 318is. I love these cars so much.

Overdrive, what have you done to that M10? I've been thinking about Either dropping in an M50 with VANOS in my E30 or just doing stuff to my m10, but i'm really sick of the m10.

If you like the E30 318i then you must really like the mark, because IMHO that particular car was the worst (performance wise) modern model they made.... Extremely underpowered.

• Members

Originally posted by musicdog400

I hear that the material that the front ends on the 5 series are made with, is so difficult and expensive to work with, that many of them are being totalled for front end accidents.

May be true. It's a bunch of aluminum on the front caps of the 5's.

Archived