August Party Time - New Gear Thread

5ku14

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
well, the moog voyager rack goes back tomorrow. it is a fantastic instrument but at this point in time, it's not quite what i'm looking for.

i took the leap and ordered an alesis andromeda a6 instead. i am beyond excited.
:love:

Andromeda.sml.jpg

oh... i should junk my voyager for an A6, too!

:love:

• Members

Interesing - this is the first time I have ever heard someone say that the Fizmo looks good. Since I have never seen one in person, I am curious as to what I will think. I do think however, that the pure purple is probably not as attractive. I really can't wait to get this board!

I have the rack version, but I wish they had it with the full color spectrum instead of just purple, love the look of the board.

• Members

$571.06

Opening price was $550. I bid exactly what I had in my paypal account plus $200 in checks coming in. I placed my bid and let it ride. Someone bid $567 with 3 seconds left, but my weird max bid kicked in. I have wanted to try one for years now.

the FIZMO is a great synth and particularly organic sounding. Good score. How much?

• Members
$571.06

Opening price was $550. I bid exactly what I had in my paypal account plus $200 in checks coming in. I placed my bid and let it ride. Someone bid $567 with 3 seconds left, but my weird max bid kicked in. I have wanted to try one for years now.

:thu:

Nice. Their prices seem to be going up. A lot of folks don't like the i/f but it never bothered me. Be sure to let us know what you think.

J.

• Members

I've been lusting for an Andromeda so much that I decided to sell/trade my SE Midimini for one. But nobody wanted to buy the Mini at my price or trade their Andro for it.

But I got one rather interesting offer and after some thought, went for it...

vgereb.jpg
Sorry for the crappy mobile phone crappy camera crap pic.

:wave:

- CM

• Members
I've been lusting for an Andromeda so much that I decided to sell/trade my SE Midimini for one. But nobody wanted to buy the Mini at my price or trade their Andro for it.

Now you can trade that for an A6. ;)

:lol:

• Members

:wave:

- CM

So very cool and fun to play too!

:thu:

Archived