OT: Shit I didn't need to hear!

SFW

• Members

Also, tell her NOT to be embarassed because rape is a violent act, not a sexual one.

Go the police and to the hospital as previously suggested.

Rapist are not treated kindly in prison if you know what I mean, and this guy deserves an ass reaming.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by gainfreak

It was not her job to see it comming. The guy is an obvious preditor and regardless if she saw it comming or not all she had to do is say no when the guy made advances and that's it. The guy needs to be locked up. She has absolutely nothing to be embarassed about and if she doesn;t want to press charges for herself then sh should do so to save more women from being a victim of this guy.

Ralph is absolutely right on the money. I'm very sorry to hear about this, I hope she gets help and puts this guy away for a long long time.

• Members

I have convinced her to go to the hospital. Her roommate is taking her now. Yes, she knew the guy. Not only did he rape her, but he broke some of her ribs. Her roommate says that she is covered in bruses. This is just {censored}ed! However, I am glad that she is going to do something about it.

• Members

Originally posted by SFW

I have convinced her to go to the hospital. Her roommate is taking her now. Yes, she knew the guy. Not only did he rape her, but he broke some of her ribs. Her roommate says that she is covered in bruses. This is just {censored}ed! However, I am glad that she is going to do something about it.

Holy {censored}! That is just horrible, she must be in shock not to be thinking about pressing charges if it was that violent!

• Members

Originally posted by SFW

Jesus, get this f**ker locked up. Ralph is spot on, it's absolutely no reflection on her at all. I hope she gets through this ok.

• Members

Originally posted by SFW

Good that she's going. The cops will "handle" the perp once they get into it.

What the hell is wrong with that dude?

• Members

At times we're required to mete out the justice that our society is not capable of doing any longer, so I would suggest some ski masks for a few really close, close mouthed male friends. I will say this that anyone who hurts that which I consider mine will never be found, but they will suffer for as long as they breathe.

Derek

• Members

Originally posted by SFW

Holy {censored}... that adds to an already disturbing crime. Thanks the stars she has you and her roommate to guide her now.

The ONLY time I have ever giving money to door to door solicitors was a lady that was raising money for rape victims... sat and talked to her for about 15 minutes and I was in tears most of that conversation.

Smoke that bastard (that's what my emotional non-thinking mind is saying at right now).

• Members

man, I'm sorry to hear that. Tell her it isn't her fault, she has to be strong and make the guy pay. These assholes will never learn unless they are convicted. Its a difficult thing to do and I can understand why some women don't want to go through it all again in a court room. unfortunately that's the only way to make a guy pay for his actions....

• Members

that is so wrong. :(
all you should do now is to make sure she gets to hospital, report to police so there is enough evidence.
let the police take care and you provide support to her, that is what she needs now.

• Members

take photos of her bruises and stuff.
The police should already be working on this case. Hopefully she didnt take a shower or anything. Her body contains vital DNA evidence.

Dude..... is going away for 10years.
Relax! vengence is yours (and hers).

And don't have sex with her until you have her checked out for aids/herpes and stuff.

protect yourself too.
I slimebag like that doesn't use condoms.

• Members

Originally posted by tjon

that {censored}ing sucks

where in katy are you btw

Thank you all for your support through this very {censored}ed up situation. It now lies in the hands of the police. However, if they slip up at any time, I will be making a few phone calls.

And to answer your question, I live at Barker-Cypress and I-10.

Archived