I'm making a Peters / Voodoo / Roccaforte Clone.

faded

• Members

Originally posted by JamesPeters

Be sure to brag about how much more inexpensively you can make one, like $100. That is both correct, and makes you cool.

Oh no... Mine cost far less than $100 dollars... All the booteek builders are gouging us big time:mad:

• Members
Originally posted by faded

..{censored}!!

James Peters!!
:mad:

I zapped myself putting together an amp according to your schem.... this is all your fault...

Peters Amplification takes no responsibility for any injury, damage, harm, suffering, pain, loss of income, loss of potency, loss of hair, loss of appetite, loss of fingernails, intentional or otherwise, from having attempted to build a clone of a Peters Amplification design by using a scribbled Bob-Savage-wannabe-MSPaint-drawing on the web.

• Members

Originally posted by JamesPeters

Peters Amplification takes no responsibility for any injury, damage, harm, suffering, pain, loss of income, loss of potency, loss of hair, loss of appetite, loss of fingernails, intentional or otherwise, from having attempted to build a clone of a Peters Amplification design by using a scribbled Bob-Savage-wannabe-MSPaint-drawing on the web.

Ok, but you didn't list Rectal Leakage in your disclaimer. I am now starting a class action lawsuit.

• Members

Originally posted by Cowinacape

James, cool av, do you have ferrets?

No, but I am a ferret. That's a picture of me, actual size too.

Originally posted by insurrection

I'm currently building a Peters clone, I"m building the circuit in a blow up doll and her mouth is going to be the input and the speaker out will be her asshole, volume knobs the nipples, I'll be posting pics and clips

Well without pics and clips, this thread would be useless.

Archived