I'm making a Peters / Voodoo / Roccaforte Clone.

faded

• Members

Peters is such a scam artist

I can make a daul channel head that rivals his for $200 plsu shipping. I will include NOS and custom head casing and chassis color. You can chose from flakey metallic gold (interior too!) or "stopsign" red.

I also don't use "tone killing" turret board like mr."peters" does (if that IS his real name) I do all of my wiring "dead bug style" including the filter caps :)

• Members
Originally posted by insurrection

The ironic thing is you probably wouldn't mind me jacking it as long as it was built into a blow up doll
:D

I don't mind your "jacking it" as long as I never have to hear about it again, or even think about it (shudder...)

Originally posted by Cowinacape

Must be a bugger trying to find clothes to keep warm during those Calgary winters
:D

I gots my fur to keep me warm. :) Anyway this year it's ridiculously warm. And this ain't Winnipeg; Calgary is generally pretty decent in winter.

Originally posted by Ray18

Peters is such a scam artist

I can make a daul channel head that rivals his for $200 plsu shipping. I will include NOS and custom head casing and chassis color. You can chose from flakey metallic gold (interior too!) or "stopsign" red.

I also don't use "tone killing" turret board like mr."peters" does (if that IS his real name) I do all of my wiring "dead bug style" including the filter caps
:)

I bet you could make better looking headshells too, because the Peters ones are so ghey...

• Members

Originally posted by JamesPeters

I bet you could make better looking headshells too, because the Peters ones are so ghey...

+1000000

Everyone knows that a head should never look like anything BESIDES a marshall, even if it is superior from a design standpoint

I know when I play a gig everyone looks at and makes judgements about me based on how my AMP looks

• Members

Originally posted by marder explorer

Can you prove that there wasn't a layout posted?

Maybe it was a hybrid "schema-out" and you just aren't familiar with stuff that high-tech.

Perhaps. You never know.

However, you lose points for using a variant of "pwn3d" that didn't leave in the "p". That's just not cool.

• Members

faded,

thanks for quick shipping on the amp! it is so low in price i imagine any beginning guitarist could afford it. but at the same time i can also see how the discerning musician would find it a breath of fresh air compared to bogner, mesa, vht, engl, voodoo, marshall, matchless, dumble, trainwreck, splawn, madison, pignose, peters, roccaforte and fender! plus it is ptp and totally void of any sort of "goopy" adhesive anywhere in the amp at all (which would completely detract from tone and reliability. i know because i was pantera's tech and dave mustaine and i have a sleep-over every other tuesday.). anyway, it's the best $45 ive spent (shipping and handling not included) in the last 30 years. yeah, ive been playing guitar a while and this thing goes from sparkling fender cleans to balls out marshall/mesa crunch/heavy metal saturation with no twang (unless i want it, in which case there is). im so glad i decided to purchase the eric clapton signature model.

thank you for being the first builder ever to not rip a customer off,

henry mcfadden.

• Members

I'm here to clear a few things up, as I feel responsible for what is happening.

Here's the story;

I had a Pignose amp. But I REALLY wanted a James' Peter Amp. So I just made my Pignose LOOK like a James' Peter Amp.

Then I let Faded borrow my amp to play it. He then coppied and drew schematics of the amp, thinking it was an Actual James' Peter Amp!

So Don't Buy a James' Peter Amp Clone From Faded!!!!! As it's NOT a TRUE James' Peter Amp!!!!!

Here is the Proof;

JPPignose.jpg

Archived