Was there ever a Medieval instruments sound module/rompler released?

Peekaboo Fuzzy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

(snipping lots of great info)

viol (aka the viola da gamba, much derided on this forum for whatever reason).

(snipping more very useful stuff)

Aw, I was not making fun of the viola da gamba. I was just having some fun making up quotes to go with an old painting. The quotes had a sexual flair due to the nature of the painting and at least for me the fact that the word "gamba" recalls the word "gambol" which as a noun or verb involves frolic and play including coquetry or flirtation.

• Members

The Nord Leads can actually make some flutey sounds with a medieval vibe. It's probably the best VA if you're into music about pilgrimages, crusades, beheadings, dark ages, inquisitions, vikings and knights and Fransiscans and pests and heresy and stuff. You just can't do that stuff on a Virus.

• Members

It's probably the best VA if you're into music about pilgrimages, crusades, beheadings, dark ages, inquisitions, vikings and knights and Fransiscans and pests and heresy and stuff.

You'd stick out like a sore thumb on the battlefields though. :D

I would put forward my odd little Korg Sigma. I can get all sorts of nasal sounds, pipe and tabory stuff. Somehow I can picture a court jester sitting crossed legged with a Sigma on his lap churning out all sorts of 'sounds' that maybe 'perhaps' would contribute to getting his head chopped off!

• Members

You'd stick out like a sore thumb on the battlefields though.
:D

I would put forward my odd little Korg Sigma. I can get all sorts of nasal sounds, pipe and tabory stuff. Somehow I can picture a court jester sitting crossed legged with a Sigma on his lap churning out all sorts of 'sounds' that maybe 'perhaps' would contribute to getting his head chopped off!

especially when the king decides that some daft cunt in a silly hat with bells on desperately battering away at white bits on a big wooden box that's not producing any noise because electricity hasn't been invented yet isn't very entertaining at all really and calls for the half nekkid gypsy dancers instead. :eek:

• Members

I'm searching for a way to make fun of medevil music and your desire to compose medevil music in a really in your face, fantastic way, but it escapes me like a formerly trusting and physically fit woman from my dark basement of eternal delights. So you have a gift certificate for one snarky comment. Cash in via PM message whenever you'd like you or your interests to be made the figure of fun and it will be done for free... dumb, in due time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Members

I'm searching for a way to make fun of medevil music and your desire to compose medevil music in a really in your face, fantastic way, but it escapes me like a formerly trusting and physically fit woman from my dark basement of eternal delights. So you have a gift certificate for one snarky comment. Cash in via PM message whenever you'd like you or your interests to be made the figure of fun and it will be done for free... dumb, in due time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

i'll buy two of those thanks. :)

Archived