Quiz: Which guitar player are you???

Alex Flouros

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
res14.jpg

You are Eddie Van Halen! You are the lead guitarist for Van Halen, and one of the most innovative guitarists ever. You are the master of tapping, and supply it in nearly every solo you play. During concerts, you have solos that last for almost a half an hour; true rock n' roll style right there.

I shouldn't have been surprised really.......

Shine On :D:p:D

• Members

I guess I am..

res4.jpg
Joe Satriani
You are Joe Satriani! You're an outstanding guitarist, definetely one of the best on the planet, and one of the most well known. When people think of soloist guitar players, you come to mind. Not only that, but you're a great teacher. You have a style that makes those that listen to you groove.

Sweeeet! :D

• Members

Originally posted by Bob Savage

Yeah, I knew who I was going to be... I mean heck, I even look EXACTLY like EVH. By the way, I think my final answer of what I'd do with my last $20 (beer) was the clincher.

I thought "speed" was the correct answer now??

Steve

• Members

Your Results:
Steve Vai
You are Steve Vai! Formerly of Whitesnake, you were a pupil of Joe Satriani. You went solo and created your own special brand of intriquite music. You and Joe have very similar styles, both very upbeat and very emotional. You and Joe tour regularily, and have millions of adoring fans.

• Members

Take the quiz:

Which Guitar Player Are You?
res7.jpg
John Petrucci
You are John Petrucci! You are the lead guitarist for Dream Theater, one of the most underknown and underappreciated bands of the past 15 years. You are a pioneer to progressive rock, and an incredible musical composer. You have one of the widest scale ranges of all guitar players.
Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!

• Members

I got Angus.

Your Results:
Angus Young
You are Angus Young! One of the most popular guitarists of all time, you are the lead player of AC/DC. You've been around forever, and no matter what anyone says about you, everyone likes your stuff. Your music is too contagious not to like. Your stage presence is amazing, and one of the funnest to watch.

:)

• Members

No fair... I wanted to be Randy. :(

On the plus side, I seem to be the only Dave Mustaine :D. I bet you all hate me now huh? :p

res13.jpg
Dave Mustaine
You are Dave Mustaine! You are the frontman and creator of Megadeth, the only true classic metal band left from the 80's. You've been to rehab over a dozen times, you've died and come back to life, and you are an incredible guitar player. Your mouth gets you into trouble a lot, but you don't really give a damn.

• Members
Take TARGET='_blank'>
Take the quiz:
Which Guitar Player Are You?
res12.jpg

Zakk Wylde
You are Zakk Wylde! You are the guitarist for Ozzy, and have your own project called Black Label Society. You've been voted the Most Valuable Guitar Player a few times, and its for obvious reasons. Your weapon is the pinch harmonic, and you use it in ways never before done. And you drink beer. A lot.

Archived