Quiz: Which guitar player are you???

Alex Flouros

• Members

Your Results:
Zakk Wylde
You are Zakk Wylde! You are the guitarist for Ozzy, and have your own project called Black Label Society. You've been voted the Most Valuable Guitar Player a few times, and its for obvious reasons. Your weapon is the pinch harmonic, and you use it in ways never before done. And you drink beer. A lot.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You are John Petrucci!

res7.jpg

You are the lead guitarist for Dream Theater, one of the most underknown and underappreciated bands of the past 15 years. You are a pioneer to progressive rock, and an incredible musical composer. You have one of the widest scale ranges of all guitar players.

-----

Great Quiz! I like my score :D

• Members
Originally posted by WillShrdForFood

res14.jpg

You are Eddie Van Halen! You are the lead guitarist for Van Halen, and one of the most innovative guitarists ever. You are the master of tapping, and supply it in nearly every solo you play. During concerts, you have solos that last for almost a half an hour; true rock n' roll style right there.

+1

• Members

Take the quiz:

Which Guitar Player Are You?
res11.jpg
Jimi Hendrix
You are Jimi Hendrix! You died when you were in your late 20s, and are the most well known guitar player ever. You played the guitar upside down. You have a very unique style, and are even more popular now than you were when you were alive. Drugs were your undoing, but you will go down in history as one of the most innovative musicians ever.
Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!

sweet......:)

• Members

res14.jpg

You are Eddie Van Halen! You are the lead guitarist for Van Halen, and one of the most innovative guitarists ever. You are the master of tapping, and supply it in nearly every solo you play. During concerts, you have solos that last for almost a half an hour; true rock n' roll style right there.

LOL...I think the cigs got me because it sure as hell ain't my playing!

• Members

Take the quiz:

res16.jpg
Andres Segovia
You are Andres Segovia. You are the best guitar player ever to have lived. You could play anything, even if it was impossible. You turned classical music into a work of art on the acoustic guitar, and people flocked by the millions to see you play. You knew over 700 scales, and are the most technically sound, musically knowledged guitarist ever to live.

i {censored}ing WISH.

• Members

WOO HOO!!!

Your Results:
Jimi Hendrix
You are Jimi Hendrix! You died when you were in your late 20s, and are the most well known guitar player ever. You played the guitar upside down. You have a very unique style, and are even more popular now than you were when you were alive. Drugs were your undoing, but you will go down in history as one of the most innovative musicians ever.

• Members

You are Slash! You are formerly of Guns N' Roses, one of the greatest bands ever to graze the earth. Currently you are with Velvet Revolver, and you love Jack Daniels and cigarettes. You are one of the most well known guitarists, and a master blues-rock player. You also have a hot supermodel wife.

res1.jpg

Cool beans:cool:

Also scored some Rhoads, and Wylde.

• Members

Marty Friedman
You are Marty Friedman! Formerly of Cacophony and Megadeth, you have one of the most distinct sounds of any guitar player. Your style fits well in any type of music; you are so versatile that you have to stay solo so that you can stretch every aspect of your ability. You are one of the best sweep-pickers ever to live, and you're very elusive.

I realy should learn to sweep. Friedman is one of my favourite players so this is pretty cool.

• Members

res14.jpg

I was EVH too:confused: :confused: :confused: That was the last thing that I expected...

• Members

Take the quiz:

res12.jpg
Zakk Wylde
You are Zakk Wylde! You are the guitarist for Ozzy, and have your own project called Black Label Society. You've been voted the Most Valuable Guitar Player a few times, and its for obvious reasons. Your weapon is the pinch harmonic, and you use it in ways never before done. And you drink beer. A lot.

Uh...Cool. I dig Zakk.

Archived