SS Posse!!!

Shask

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Looking through strings to use is a pain in the ass.

I'm just going to go buy three sets of something close to 11-50 and then try to buy a set of 12-56?

I'm just wanting to tune down to drop C, but I want to make sure that there's good tension.

12s might be overkill, but if that's the case I can just downtune even further!

The news just said that the DVD is on it's way out. LOL. Yeah, we're dropping it because Blue-Gay drives have 5 or something more GB of space and are SLOWER.:rolleyes: The news just isn't on the mark at all.

• Members
Originally posted by buntaluffigus

Looking through strings to use is a pain in the ass.

I'm just going to go buy three sets of something close to 11-50 and then try to buy a set of 12-56?

I'm just wanting to tune down to drop C, but I want to make sure that there's good tension.

12s might be overkill, but if that's the case I can just downtune even further!

The news just said that the DVD is on it's way out. LOL. Yeah, we're dropping it because Blue-Gay drives have 5 or something more GB of space and are SLOWER.
:rolleyes:
The news just isn't on the mark at all.

I just now moved from VHS to DVD :cry:

Its really sad, I dont think Ive changed strings on any of my guitars in a year and a half. Man Im really behind...

• Members
Originally posted by Shask

I just now moved from VHS to DVD
:cry:

Its really sad, I dont think Ive changed strings on any of my guitars in a year and a half. Man Im really behind...

I've only got one my guitar that doesn't have a broken string. I won't be able to play any of them after this one busts a string.

• Members

I dont change strings hardly ever anymore.

Im starting to play a lot differently though. I'm starting to get this really aggressive almost bluesy style where Im really playing hard on 'em....

In 6 years of playing, I've NEVER broken a string from bending it. It's always a wound string unraveling itself.

:confused:

Either way, my strings on my RG470 are like 3 months old, 2 months old on the 520, and maybe 4 months old on my black one, and you'd have to go back another 4 months before that to get to anothers tring change... I just dont care anymore.

• Members

L6 Lunatic - Gain: 0

+

TubeScreamer(inthepod) Gain: 10, Level :10

Use whatever EQ and cab stuff you like.
:)

Kind of a cool sound. I'm pretty sure that I've seen someone else post this, but oh well. It sounds really neat to me. That is all.

Trying it now. Of course Im playing it into me little amp with it set to Stack Power Amp Output Mode. It sounds alright. WAYY too much gain, lol. And I love gain. It cool for putting lots of Delay on though, and doing Divebombs :D

• Members
Originally posted by DirtyBird

I dont change strings hardly ever anymore.

Im starting to play a lot differently though. I'm starting to get this really aggressive almost bluesy style where Im really playing hard on 'em....

In 6 years of playing, I've NEVER broken a string from bending it. It's always a wound string unraveling itself.

:confused:

Either way, my strings on my RG470 are like 3 months old, 2 months old on the 520, and maybe 4 months old on my black one, and you'd have to go back another 4 months before that to get to anothers tring change... I just dont care anymore.

Since I started buying better strings, they never break, and dont get nasty over time.

• Members

Trying it now. Of course Im playing it into me little amp with it set to Stack Power Amp Output Mode. It sounds alright. WAYY too much gain, lol. And I love gain. It cool for putting lots of Delay on though, and doing Divebombs
:D

I lowered the level on the TS a bit more. It changes depending on what guitar/pickup combo I'm using.:)

• Members

It is a bit fizzy, but I haven't had a problem with it sounding too thin.

What are you running the the podxt through?

Me little amp, lol. I have a little 5W tube amp I made several years ago. Im just running it through the power amp section. A class A EL34 tube..

• Members

Sweet!

I just plug it into my KRK v8s and blast away at 180 watts per side. m/:mad:m/

I have some M-Audio SP-8B monitors I could plug into, I just didnt feel like it :o

Actually, the last few weeks Ive been playing my Studio Preamp into a Aphex Guitar Exciter into this little amp. Then use various ODs in front of it. I was playing that for a few, just figured Id plug the PODxt in for a quick whirl.

• Members

I have some M-Audio SP-8B monitors I could plug into, I just didnt feel like it
:o

Actually, the last few weeks Ive been playing my Studio Preamp into a Aphex Guitar Exciter into this little amp. Then use various ODs in front of it. I was playing that for a few, just figured Id plug the PODxt in for a quick whirl.

M-Audio makes good monitors. My cousin has a set and they sounded great. I'd say about as good as my KRK units.

:evil:

Archived