SS Posse!!!

Shask

• Members
Originally posted by buntaluffigus

How is FF12 going? Look decent? Fun?

Its not bad. I think every new FF is weird until about the 3rd time youve played it, lol. They change the system every time, and I think you never fully understand the tricks until long after you should have, lol. But, 12 is no different. Its not the most exciting story, but seems a bit better after the first 20-30 hours.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by buntaluffigus

lol

Oh my...I forgot how much time those games suck out of your life.

LOL. This one has been hard. In the past, we would not have a life for a month or 2. Having you know, crap like jobs screws that up, we have only been playing 1.5 days or so a week, on weekends.

I have a few REALLY long RPGs on my computer, but thats why I dont/havent played them. I just dont have the time.

• Members
Originally posted by DirtyBird

I know FFX pretty well, Im hoping I can get every character on EVERY sphere at some point...

I need to get Wakka's ultimate weapon...

And I need to get Khimari's too I think... Or part of it...

I forgot about Khimari, lol. Weve always been the ones to mainly use 3 people, and just keep the others up enough so that they dont suck.

• Members

Originally posted by Shask

LOL. This one has been hard. In the past, we would not have a life for a month or 2. Having you know, crap like jobs screws that up, we have only been playing 1.5 days or so a week, on weekends.

I have a few REALLY long RPGs on my computer, but thats why I dont/havent played them. I just dont have the time.

What RPGs are those that are in your computer?

• Members

I forgot about Khimari, lol. Weve always been the ones to mainly use 3 people, and just keep the others up enough so that they dont suck.

My favorite thing about FFX was the fact taht you could switch people around. As long as a party member did SOMETHING, even if it was just a stupid trinket thing like "Pray" or something, they got credit for being in the fight, the same as the other characters did.

So I always remembered to try to ahve everyone do something and no one ever fell behind.

It was a lot less time-consuming than using 3 people to fight a bunch of battles and switch out for 3 more and do all of it again...

Basically it's like half as much work. :thu:

Morrowing, at least Elder Scrolls III, is awesome. I beat it, and everyone is like "WHOA! You're the Nerevarine! Im sorry I ever doubted you!"

They ask for your autograph and feel honored you're even looking in their general direction. Kinda funny

I killed Lord Vivec once too! :D:thu:

Became the leader of Great House Redoran too. And then I became a warlord mage or whatever they call it of the Great House Telvanni.

Had my own strong holds and {censored}. It's cool haivng your own fort, but it's lame that they're out in the middle of nowhere. They needed to have some sort of teleport system for them. At least your own silt strider....

• Members
Originally posted by faded

Good idea.
:thu:
I used to play that all the time on xbox, but i think i'll be able to log in a lot more hours through the computer version. d/l'ing now
:p

I own it, but never really played it much. Just never have time...

• Members

My favorite thing about FFX was the fact taht you could switch people around. As long as a party member did SOMETHING, even if it was just a stupid trinket thing like "Pray" or something, they got credit for being in the fight, the same as the other characters did.

So I always remembered to try to ahve everyone do something and no one ever fell behind.

It was a lot less time-consuming than using 3 people to fight a bunch of battles and switch out for 3 more and do all of it again...

Basically it's like half as much work.
:thu:

I think you can do that in 12 also. Im not sure. That was nice about 10, problem was that took forever to switch everyone around. We we the usual course using some for awhile, then using different ones for awhile, etc...

It usually dont take that long if you have 2 good people, and 1 that is way down. We just got someone one 12 up like 15 levels in like 4-5 hours over the weekend. I was kind of surprized it didnt take that long. And we didnt even get the double EXP thing until towards the end of that.

• Members

Chess, the game of champions, and their victims.

Anyway, Scott, I have some rockmaster clips of yours on my computer, did you use EMG's for it? Because I swear that sounds like an 81. It just has that blunt punch to the face sound to it... GOTTA be an 81!

I dunno, which clip is it? I dont hardly remember, lol. The few I can remember were done direct with an ADA Microamp.

• Members

I think you can do that in 12 also. Im not sure. That was nice about 10, problem was that took forever to switch everyone around. We we the usual course using some for awhile, then using different ones for awhile, etc...

It usually dont take that long if you have 2 good people, and 1 that is way down. We just got someone one 12 up like 15 levels in like 4-5 hours over the weekend. I was kind of surprized it didnt take that long. And we didnt even get the double EXP thing until towards the end of that.

I just got really good at rotating people in and out constantly. The only time it really takes too long is if you're battling really weak enemies.

• Members

I just got really good at rotating people in and out constantly. The only time it really takes too long is if you're battling really weak enemies.

I never did that unless it was a hard fight, and everyone was getting their asses kicked, lol.

• Members

I never did that unless it was a hard fight, and everyone was getting their asses kicked, lol.

Well it's technically the 'correct' method, and you keep everyone well leveled that way. So you're not so much dependent on the same 3 characters the whole game.

• Members

I think 12 is suppose to be the same way. Bring in ranged attackers when needed or mages or whatever.

Hell, we just recently started using 'limit breaks' and 'summons' (Quickenings and Espers as they are called) and probably getting close to the end, lol. It takes a few times to figure these things out right.

• Members

You know guys, now that I think of it, I'm probably theo nly boy in my whole family, mother's or father's side that doesnt walk around with a pocketknife just in case he has to whittle a stick or cut a rope or wahtever, that didnt watch the duke's of hazzard, and doesnt wear rebel flag {censored}.

It's funny when you go out in the country and people have damn flagpoles with hgue rebel flags on them, and have it plastered all over their old trucks. :D

Im definitely the least redneck of my whole family, and at least on my mom's side, I am actually descended from slave owners, I know where the slave quarters were and everything, we still own all that land. :eek:

I guess I should have been a hill person redneck... but somehow it just never appealed to me and I decided to obsess myself with music instead of fishing....

Archived