SS Posse!!!

Shask

• Members

I don't think I even use any of the original 'base unit' models on my XT anymore, outside the JC120 for clean.

Favorite is still the Purge with TS in front, though I do like the Uber model once in a while.

I still wanna try out a Digitech GNX3000, because the XT isn't that much better than my old J-Station.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Toshiro

I don't think I even use any of the original 'base unit' models on my XT anymore, outside the JC120 for clean.

Favorite is still the Purge with TS in front, though I do like the Uber model once in a while.

I still wanna try out a Digitech GNX3000, because the XT isn't that much better than my old J-Station.

The Recto model on the J ruled. Digitech needs to put that in a pedal.

• Members
Originally posted by buntaluffigus

I don't like it enough to put any additional money into it.
:)

cry, lol. I got mine back when they were $400 with like version 1, lol. No EQ, no extra models, etc.. they are a steal now. The add on models are much better than the stock ones, I dont even use the stock ones unless Im messing around...

• Members
Originally posted by DirtyBird

My pedal went from Oklahoma to Kansas....

That's kinda the wrong direction.
:confused:

I suppose FedEx will surprise me and it will end up in Atlanta tomorrow (airplane?)

They do that sometimes. Ive had them overshoot by like 5 states before...

• Members
Originally posted by Toshiro

Sometimes I wish I still had my old J. Ive looked at them on Ebay, but they seem to be getting more expensive, not cheaper...

• Members

Scott, have you ever considered doing tech work on the side?

I bet you could get some kinda deal worked out with al ocal music store no matter what hours you're available.

I was just thinking about it, and if techs are as rare up there as they are down here it'd be some easy extra cash!

• Members
Originally posted by Shask

cry, lol. I got mine back when they were $400 with like version 1, lol. No EQ, no extra models, etc.. they are a steal now. The add on models are much better than the stock ones, I dont even use the stock ones unless Im messing around...

Lies!

Did you try what I said?

Did anyone? lol

Come on... It's not like I said to scoop the mids or something.:o

• Members
Originally posted by DirtyBird

Scott, have you ever considered doing tech work on the side?

I bet you could get some kinda deal worked out with al ocal music store no matter what hours you're available.

I was just thinking about it, and if techs are as rare up there as they are down here it'd be some easy extra cash!

I have thought about it, but I dunno. Actually a guy I work with has been starting a business, and he recently got some contracts with local stores. He told me last week hes about to 3/4 of making the money it would take to quit this job and just do that full time.

• Members

Lies!

Did you try what I said?

Did anyone? lol

Come on... It's not like I said to scoop the mids or something.
:o

I havent played since then :o Weekend, so I had to work half of it as usual, and still playing Final Fantasy 12 for the other half :o

• Members

Nerd.
:rolleyes:

:D

I've deleted all of my cool games from my PC.
:(

All is left are just the old ones that I actually bought.
:o

I dont play games very much anymore. But we always love the FF games so when 12 came out here recently, we had to nab it.

Archived