I have discovered a treasure chest of faggoty emo goodness!

VanArnaoutov

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You guys are old and useless.

Old and busted:
mcpic49.jpg

The New Hotness:
MOSZILLA050705.jpg

I remember when the same was said of your girly long hair and funny "dancing". Anyone remember glam? Yeah, all you bitches.

Call the kettle black much?

Kids are SUPPOSED to be retarded. Let it go. And for the record, this isn't "emo", its hardcore. And try to let go of your 4th grade homophobia in the process.

({censored} is funny tho, isn't it?):thu:

• Members

Originally posted by Oblivion DC

Hahahaha, that's tooo {censored}in funny.

Hey in clip number 3 - I've got $500.00 in monopoly money to the first one who can spot the girl.

Ready, go!

The one with the sideburns.

My bank account no is : 6657487692

• Members

Originally posted by xonetruedesirex

your friend is a {censored}ing idiot.

+100000

It seems every show is marred either by meathead metalheads {censored}ing with hXc kids at a hardcore show, or meathead hXc kids messing with metalheads at a metal show.

If you don't "get" the hardcore scene, just stay away from it. Poke fun from behind your computer, and let it go.

I love aggressive music, partly because I can let go at a show and have a good time while releasing my anger in an appropriate fashion. There are too many people who think that their music=dick size who like to {censored} with people, start fights, and generally make {censored} miserable for everyone else.

Tell him to stay home. Both metal and hXc are about respect, and respect for each other.

Sooner or later he will run afoul of a posse and he will get the {censored} kicked out of him. And then another club that hosts bands I love stops hosting shows.

• Members

I hope I don't get called emo when I start wearing tightER jeans to play metal. NOT GIRL JEANS, NOT SUPER TIGHT JEANS, JUST TIGHT ENOUGH TO SHOW OFF MY MUSCULAR THIGHS AND WONDERFULLY SHAPED ASS.

• Members

Originally posted by argh

I hope I don't get called emo when I start wearing tightER jeans to play metal. NOT GIRL JEANS, NOT SUPER TIGHT JEANS, JUST TIGHT ENOUGH TO SHOW OFF MY MUSCULAR THIGHS AND WONDERFULLY SHAPED ASS.

Yeah, I guess I could be called kinda emo, I wear tight clothes, but I didn't used to, and they AREN'T girl pants. Just pants that kinda don't fit all that loosely, and I used to not wear them until I started working out some. Now I do and they are pretty tight. And I like it, and I don't care if people think I'm "emo" for likin tight clothes. I wear a "small" in shirts and it's a little tight, but medium is just kinda baggy.

• Members
Originally posted by bob the dentist

Yeah, I guess I could be called kinda emo, I wear tight clothes, but I didn't used to, and they AREN'T girl pants. Just pants that kinda don't fit all that loosely, and I used to not wear them until I started working out some. Now I do and they are pretty tight. And I like it, and I don't care if people think I'm "emo" for likin tight clothes. I wear a "small" in shirts and it's a little tight, but medium is just kinda baggy.

God, you're such a fag. I can't believe you just typed that up.:D

• Members
Originally posted by xonetruedesirex

your friend is a {censored}ing idiot.

:rolleyes:

all your band does is encourage {censored}ers to make asses of themselves which leads to violence. don't encourage/promote idiots to dance like {censored}ing morons if you don't want people retaliating to such blatant stupidity.

• Members
Originally posted by cantoXIII

:rolleyes:

all your band does is encourage {censored}ers to make asses of themselves which leads to violence. don't encourage/promote idiots to dance like {censored}ing morons if you don't want people retaliating to such blatant stupidity.

Sorry, is there a music that DOESNT encourage people to dance like idiots? White People+"Milkshake" ....do the math.

Again, too many people who don't understand hardcore judging hardcore because of the meathead element. Give it a rest.:bor: :bor: :bor:

• Members
Originally posted by DeathMonkey

Sorry, is there a music that DOESNT encourage people to dance like idiots? White People+"Milkshake" ....do the math.

Again, too many people who don't understand hardcore judging hardcore because of the meathead element. Give it a rest.
:bor:

jesus {censored}ing christ, man...not everybody hates hardcore, which seems to be the case you desire. extreme/brutal music is {censored}ing incredible, however, it's become commercialized, just like every other genre. i realize that, but it doesn't mean that i disregard every band that has screaming. my music tastes are rooted in hardcore and metal, so please, please for the love of satan quit acting like you are the only person here who "understands" hardcore.

the sole reason which i pointed out xonetruedesirex's band, is because they are the epitome of cliche, predictable, midwestern mosh-core. literally...i'm not trying to start a flame war in the least bit. go to the link in his sig and listen to the song "after affect." at the 25 or so second mark, a breakdown starts, which is transitioned with some simple octaves right into another breakdown. the song ends on said breakdown, which, not surprisingly, was single chugging for a length longer than any other part of the song.

in other words, back the {censored} up. quit being such a hardcore activist. realize this music has degraded to nothing more than chugging away at open strings. end.

• Members

Im Speechless :eek:

If i ever caught my kid doing that i tie the {censored}er in a straight jacket until he learned his lesson ! IM actually embarrassed for them

BTW. I dont wear tight jeans either but all the thrash metal bands in the 80's did. Look at any old Metallica pics

Archived