Les Paul Vs. Stratocaster

jcourtjr

• Members

I own both a strat and an LP. I cannot compare them and in my opinion guitars are not a hype thing! Both instruments serve their purpose equally and very well. Anyway I voted strat because I wanted to see the results and it is more comfortable to me!!!

• Members

Originally posted by Roccaforte Amps

dumb.

Two totally different instruments.

I wouldn't assume that people don't have their preferences though. Perhaps that's what this poll is about, preference, not which one is inherently better than the other.

• Members

Originally posted by JamesPeters

I wouldn't assume that people don't have their preferences though. Perhaps that's what this poll is about, preference, not which one is inherently better than the other.

Excatly. I based my vote on how heavy it is. Strat wins.

Stupid Roccaforte :)

• Members

Strats or Les Pauls or SG's are equal to me.

Superstrats >>>> all though:)

I voted les paul though, since I dont particularly like strats that much but its all personal and in no way reflects the quality of the guitar. I enjoy playing my les paul a lot:)

• Members

ive never felt so indecsive in my life trying to answer a question. Well there really two great guitars that are completely different. the strat has a more clear cut tone, and confortable feel and playablity, the Les Paul has a chunkier and more aggresive crunch and a more sustaining lead.

Archived