OT: Worst tattoo ever

decode6

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

some of those are pretty weak, but i believe i have a winner without a pic, picture this...give a 7 year old a black fat marker, let them write HONDA 750 real big wrapping around your wrist like a wristband. i {censored} you not.

• Members
Originally posted by psychodave

I think 95% of tatoos are stupid. I have seen some cool ones, but most people get them so that others think they are cool or they want to be thought of as a "rebel". Just my .02
:cool:

+1 How can you be considered a 'rebel' when people that are not inked are the minority now. So I guess I'm a 'rebel' :)

• Members

im getting my new tattoo today, i dono WHY i want one, i just like them, Its going to be an axe on my arm, ive had it sorta planed out to have a axe/sword or somthing for quite awhile now, finaly gonna get it done.:D

:wave:

• Members
Originally posted by Zakko

iam00054593.jpg

That's kinda funny. Were I forced to get a tattoo, I'll take something like that.

Mr. Cool Ice.... that poor, stupid bastard.

And the dude with the Mutually-Masturbating-Mermen..... I don't know what to say except.....better him than me. :freak:

• Members
Originally posted by rho

+1 How can you be considered a 'rebel' when people that are not inked are the minority now. So I guess I'm a 'rebel'
:)

Meh, I don't think you're *actually* in the minority by not having a tattoo, so you're still just a dork. ;)

...and no, I don't have any either :p

• Members

A girl at our show last night actually had an ICP tat on one leg, a Horrorpops tat on the other. Of course my friend has "Korn" tattooed on one arm and "Pantera" on the other. He is now apprenticing to be.... you guessed it, a tattoo artist.

• Members
Originally posted by '63-Strat

Meh, I don't think you're *actually* in the minority by not having a tattoo, so you're still just a dork.
;)

:) I've been called worse by better :p

Archived