What will the forum do without Kannibul?

jcourtjr

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by jcourtjr

We lost a fellow forumite who was rich with amp building and technical expertise. A sad day indeed.

The exact same thing we would do without you.

Keep going like you never existed. The same as

the forum would do without myself as well.

Gary

• Members

Originally posted by murch33

Hey, come on... That's funny. You must have your sense of humor in cold storage.

LOL, sometimes it can be:)

However, if you only knew how often K used the Report Link to cover his own ass, then you may not find it as funny. Do you remember the fuss K made when people started photoshopping or even just posting his image? Who do you think was there to help him? And concerning great advice, do you remember when he suggested poking holes in your new Celestion to avoid cone cry?

Just so you know, Never has anyone ever asked the Mods for so much help and then {censored} on them like he did when he thought he could gain some brownie points from the crowd.

As I said, he bit the hand that fed him. If anyone ever had a banning coming he did, IMO FWIW.

• Members

Originally posted by Ripfence

I liked Kannibul
:(
I hope he'll rise from the ash like a phoenix to eat the livers of those who've oppressed him and... Anyway, I hope he'll be allowed to return.

He is allowed and more than welcome to return. He just has to do so within the Mods guidelines.

Peace out.

• Members

Originally posted by guitarzan

He is allowed and more than welcome to return. He just has to do so within the Mods guidelines.

Peace out.

My personal opinion is he shouldn't be allowed to return period.

I think an IP ban is in order here. He made his bed, he should

have to sleep in it. What Jeff did, he did knowingly and with forethought. IP ban him.

Gary

• Members

Originally posted by riffy

My personal opinion is he shouldn't be allowed to return period.

Gary

I would tend to agree. However, it does go far to point out how the Mods are not heavy handed and do not want to just ban every AHs IP.

K really needs to get his priorities strait. If he wants the Mods to support him when he has his back against the wall, he should never attempt to act out when he thinks the time is right.

Peace out.

• Members

I think he should be allowed back if he apologises. Which phil o'keefe already said he could.

I don't see what the problem is- everyone's saying "ooh, kannibul got banned, RIP, heavy-handed mods" etc., and the mods have said he could come back if he emailed them to apologise.

And he made a few new accounts, and Phil STILL said he could come back (last chance, though).

So yeah, I don't see what the problem is. All he has to do is say sorry.

Hard?

:thu:

• Members

no way broooooooo!

we cannot function without you!

Originally posted by riffy

The exact same thing we would do without you.

Keep going like you never existed. The same as

the forum would do without myself as well.

Gary

• Members

I don't see the big deal with banning. You can create new accounts from anywhere- your local public library for god sakes. You can't use the same moniker, but who cares?

Banning is just a temporary, minor inconvenience. In kannibul's case, he's been around here for a while. He'll be back either as himself or someone new by the end of Summer.

Archived