It takes a Marine

DoubleBarrel

• Members

the military sucks and stuff, like they are rapists and stuff. and god and jesus is like {censored}ing stupid and {censored}. green day {censored}ing rocks. lets burn a flag and stuff. like, you guys have no clue what patriotism is and stuff. hey dude, i'm in the next hackey sack tourney bro!!!

{censored}ing amazing the mentality of some people. Professor got what he deserved. I applaud it when assholes get whats coming. Some of the lefties havent tackled my previous remarks. If someone got {censored}ty around you with your girl, would you think a pu nch is justified? Well, some people feel deeply about religion. Punch=justified and I {censored}ing applaud it.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by KirkHammett1

{censored}ing amazing the mentality of some people. Professor got what he deserved. I applaud it when assholes get whats coming. Some of the lefties havent tackled my previous remarks. If someone got {censored}ty around you with your girl, would you think a pu nch is justified? Well, some people feel deeply about religion. Punch=justified and I {censored}ing applaud it.

Didn't you already see the debunking :confused:

• Members

Originally posted by Lgehrig4

When is everyone going to realize that there are (and should be certain limits to free speech) If someone threatens to kill you, but has not yet acted upon it are you just going to let them "excercise their right" to free speech? Hell no! You are going to take him for his word and be proactive in taking care of him before he does you....that is if you have a survival instinct.

That is not covered under free speech. I can dig up some case law if you really want.

• Members

I guess not, I left for quite a while for the HR Derby. I'd absolutely love to see some debunking though. Cant wait actually.

Go back and read page 1.

And btw, attacking someone with physical violence because they don't believe in your religion is...what's the word...um...wrong, yeah that's it.

• Members

Originally posted by JamesPeters

Go back and read page 1.

And btw, attacking someone with physical violence because they don't believe in your religion is...what's the word...um...wrong, yeah that's it.

I've always thought the word was "hilarious". Unfortunately, it's almost always a sad hilarious.

• Members

Oh, I thought you meant my remarks debunked. I clicked there earlier and realized where some of the lefties lifted their remarks off of.

I was more talking of the scenario, fictional or not. Its deserved. Right or wrong.

No it's not. The scenario would never happen anyway, and even if it did, the Marine would go to jail and deserve it.

• Members

Oh, I thought you meant my remarks debunked. I clicked there earlier and realized where some of the lefties lifted their remarks off of.

I was more talking of the scenario, fictional or not. Its deserved. Right or wrong.

Why? Get up and leave the room. Assaulting someone because they offend your ideology is beyond pathetic.

• Members
Originally posted by cloudnine

No it's not. The scenario would never happen anyway, and even if it did, the Marine would go to jail and deserve it.

If it was a bible thumping preachy professor getting popped by a non military person, some would sing a different tune. I'd bet all my gear on it. ;)

• Members

I dont like the lefties, but I'd expect even they wouldnt turn the other cheek in some scenarios. Well.. maybe some.
:D

Those damn lefties and their "not hitting people because they disagree with you" ways.

Yeah. {censored}ing lefties.

{censored}ing.. {censored} them for not being violent.

{censored}ing lefties.

• Members

If it was a bible thumping preachy professor getting popped by a non military person, some would sing a different tune. I'd bet all my gear on it.
;)

I would never advocate violence against bible thumpers. And neither would most people, left or not.

• Members

If it was a bible thumping preachy professor getting popped by a non military person, some would sing a different tune. I'd bet all my gear on it.
;)

Would you?

(sing a different tune that is)

• Members

Originally posted by cloudnine

I would never advocate violence against bible thumpers. And neither would most people, left or not.

nice to see you getting pissy at loving christians because your a sexually frusterated teen living in a {censored}hole country.

• Members

;)

I'd be embarassed that they're on my side on the subject of religion and couldn't debunk his arguments with logic, or simply ignore the idiot.

• Members
Originally posted by fancynapkin

nice to see you getting pissy at loving christians because your a sexually frusterated teen living in a {censored}hole country.

Loving Christians? Who punch people just because they don't agree?

{censored}hole? Why, cause we don't spend education money on stealth bombers?

lollerpants. :wave:

Archived