OT: Are you feeling grumpy today?

Tomkeen

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I'm feeling grumpy also today, but I think it's because the weather is 15 to 20 degree's higher than normal. It should confortable high 60's but instead it's humid mid 80's. Sucks.

It's 16 degrees celcius here (60F) and it should be more like 24 (75F). I don't even believe it's may yet. The weather tells me it's april. Confusing stuff.

• Members

carbon111: Hopefully it'll just be age getting to ya, nothing more... best wishes.

Umbra: you're saving 5K a month and you think life sucks? No, YOU SUCK :mad:

Suilebhain: yes, take one of these and if the symptoms don't get better in a week, take one of these along with it:

89003-1-big.jpg

• Members

I haven't heard too many demos of studio effects processors... and the ones I've heard were pretty useless. Who uses an Eventide to create 1000s of echo repetitions that go through reverbs and phasers to the point that all you get is a huge mess? That won't make it to any song ever, yet it's how people like to "demo" their multi-effects units...

• Members
I haven't heard too many demos of studio effects processors... and the ones I've heard were pretty useless. Who uses an Eventide to create 1000s of echo repetitions that go through reverbs and phasers to the point that all you get is a huge mess? That won't make it to any song ever, yet it's how people like to "demo" their multi-effects units...

Paolo has at least one (TC M300) on his site, and he does a great demo of it :)

• Members

Yeah, I'm feeling grumpy also today, but I think it's because the weather is 15 to 20 degree's higher than normal. It should confortable high 60's but instead it's humid mid 80's. Sucks.

That and the fact that I can't spend any $$ sucks the life out of you after a while especially when the ebay gear prices are always great the week before the holiday. It's not that I don't have any $$ it's that I'm trying to save $5k/month to buy a second house as our first won't sell because the neighbors are white trash from Joliet IL(the spawning ground of white trash). Only another $35k (7 months) to go. It' so hard to not just bid on a supernova 2, a lead 3, an mks 70, an axon 50 and a GK3....

Life stinks....

hmmm ... consider the living conditions of the average -- or even less fortunate -- person on this planet ...

But thanks for helping me put things is perspective ...

• Members

Hey, thanks everybody!

FWIW It's my sinuses they're scanning, not my brain (I already know what's wrong with that!) :lol:

I've had serious fatigue, dizzy spells, sore throat and chest and sinus congestion for a few months now. :freak:

...at this point I just want to find out what's going on.

Unfortunately, it turns out real medicine is nothing like an episode of "House" and most of the time doctors never know what's going on. Treating symptoms is big business though. :lol::facepalm:

My doctor is pretty savvy though. We'll sleuth it out...we've ruled out allergies and sinus infection so far.

• Members

my sinuses have been getting worse and worse lately.. I've had the same symptoms..

I feel the same way like I don't get any relief and it's just barely managing the symptoms. I also have asthma and the new CFC free inhalers at the biggest / newest medical scam going right now. I can get CFC free inhalers from Australian and they last twice as long as the US ones, made by the same company

• Members
I've had serious fatigue, dizzy spells, sore throat and chest and sinus congestion for a few months now.
:freak:

Hmmm... I am sure I know what that one is... let me look in this big medical book........ Hmmm........ Hmmmm........ HMMMM... Hm............ h...............m........

Well that's it... says here that you may be suffering from a lack of GAS... need to buy some synths... yep buy some synths and everything will clear up...

:wave:

• Members

I do some work/trade in an community acupuncture clinic in Portland. I really believe in this and have seen very good results in myself and our patients. If they have any clinics where you live, it wouldn't hurt to get an appraisal if your md doesn't come up with a solution.

Hey, thanks everybody!

FWIW It's my sinuses they're scanning, not my brain (I already know what's wrong with
that
!)
:lol:

I've had serious fatigue, dizzy spells, sore throat and chest and sinus congestion for a few months now.
:freak:
...at this point I just want to find out what's going on.

Unfortunately, it turns out real medicine is nothing like an episode of "House" and most of the time doctors never know what's going on. Treating symptoms is big business though.
:lol::facepalm:

My doctor is pretty savvy though. We'll sleuth it out...we've ruled out allergies and sinus infection so far.

Archived