OT: Are you feeling grumpy today?

Tomkeen

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

im trying to get used to my summer hours here.. psychosis is slowly setting in. but i'm trying to keep myself busy by working on articles for my website and reading various things.. tommorow I go to ikea and pick up a bookshelf for my desk.

• Members

I have an idea for you to keep yourself busy.

1397214075_8cb9de381f.jpg

:o
(that's my icon for the day apparently)

ah well i would and that's a lovely looking C, but mine is at home and i had to take my keyboard stand apart to put in the book case part of my desk. no to mention the kittens were getting a bit to comfortable with the wiring.

expedit-desk1.jpg

• Members

Had many strange dreams last night ...

1) A Malcolm in the Middle type kid was chasing me around a university with a gun and eventually did shoot me, causing me to wake up prematurely ...

After using the toi, went back to bed ...

2) Another dream, this time an old acquientence (whom I always suspected was a witch) was being meddlesome in my a very cool, very industrial apartment/studio ... I was a little cruel and she ended up killing herself in my bed ... which i was going to let itself play out -- she was foaming at the mouth -- but another witness was a social worker and we called 911 ...

3) I had a dream I got my first smartphone and it included a three-octave mini-keyboard ... I'm not sure if was Korg ... It was really too small to play but I remember trying to bang out "Bad Romance" ...

But I'm not grumpy ... I'm about to have some coffee and a cute bagel+egg sandwhich and probably some fruit ...

• Members

Had many strange dreams last night ...

1) A Malcolm in the Middle type kid was chasing me around a university with a gun and eventually did shoot me, causing me to wake up prematurely ...

After using the toi, went back to bed ...

2) Another dream, this time an old acquientence (whom I always suspected was a witch) was being meddlesome in my a very cool, very industrial apartment/studio ... I was a little cruel and she ended up killing herself in my bed ... which i was going to let itself play out -- she was foaming at the mouth -- but another witness was a social worker and we called 911 ...

3) I had a dream I got my first smartphone and it included a three-octave mini-keyboard ... I'm not sure if was Korg ... It was really too small to play but I remember trying to bang out "Bad Romance" ...

But I'm not grumpy ... I'm about to have some coffee and a cute bagel+egg sandwhich .and prbably some fruit ...

wow dude you need some therapy after those dreams :eek: . eeesh.

That fones sounds cool! :D lol

DJ

• Members

everybody here is either not feeling well, slept well or both..
:idk:
maybe it's the moon or something..

whoa .. that's weird you said that.

I was up til about 5am last night... for no good reason. I just couldn't sleep. Felt like I was having an panic attack.

• Members

Yeah, I'm feeling grumpy also today, but I think it's because the weather is 15 to 20 degree's higher than normal. It should confortable high 60's but instead it's humid mid 80's. Sucks.

That and the fact that I can't spend any $$ sucks the life out of you after a while especially when the ebay gear prices are always great the week before the holiday. It's not that I don't have any $$ it's that I'm trying to save $5k/month to buy a second house as our first won't sell because the neighbors are white trash from Joliet IL(the spawning ground of white trash). Only another $35k (7 months) to go. It' so hard to not just bid on a supernova 2, a lead 3, an mks 70, an axon 50 and a GK3....

Life stinks....

Archived