"Kids" in need of Celestions...

Dark Angel

• Members

OK,

So, who here is under 21 and wishes he had 4 Celestion 70/80's, but is broke, and has a cab with total crap speakers?

You pay shipping, and I'll send them to you. I just ordered a blem Carvin cab and I just want the cab... the speakers are yours.

Oh, and this is for the deserving, not someone with an already apt rig.

• Members

For how much? My guitarist has no amp, so my other guitarist is lending him a Marshall MG stack but all four speakers have blown voice coils and the input jack is busted! I can fix the jack...

Shoot me a PM...

EDIT...uh, he's 21 so I don't know if that matters.

• Members
Originally posted by Dark Angel

OK,

So, who here is under 21 and wishes he had 4 Celestion 70/80's, but is broke, and has a cab with total crap speakers?

You pay shipping, and I'll send them to you. I just ordered a blem Carvin cab and I just want the cab... the speakers are yours.

Oh, and this is for the deserving, not someone with an already apt rig.

Under 21?
Ahhh!!

Actually I don't care. I've got V30s in mine.

Still, Ahhhh!!! :(

• Members

Originally posted by GITTarzann

Very cool of you !!

Where is the blem gear from Carvin.

I looked at the web page but didn't see anything??

Go to site features/online specials...and there's discounted items, not blems. Blems are on e-bay. It was only 330 shipped.

• Members

Originally posted by gwarner

Im 15 and could definatley use either of them if you still have them.

I may still have some more freebies after this, a quad of GT-75's. I haven't decided yet. I also have two Celestion V60 silver series (ENGL uses them, FYI).

We'll see what I can do. You'll be first in line if I decide to.

• Members

Originally posted by Dark Angel

I may still have some more freebies after this, a quad of GT-75's. I haven't decided yet. I also have two Celestion V60 silver series (ENGL uses them, FYI).

We'll see what I can do. You'll be first in line if I decide to.

Alright If you have any extra i could use them. I have been wanting to build a cab because I only have one 2x12.

• Members

I need new speaking in general dearly.. I'm currently running a b-52 cab, the {censored}ty metal face plate one.. the speakers are thrashed and it sounds like poop, hook me up with some help here ill pay the shipping no problem.

+ Im broke at the moment to buy anything seeing as I need a head/some rack gear.

Im 18, I do finish wood work/carpentry.. I don't make much.

It would be a huge favor.

Casey

Archived