THIS IS THE END ...

Diametro

• Members
I gotta know. It will give me more insight into the strange yet fascinating world that is Diametro.
:lol:

For the record I liked the guy quite a bit and found him extremely knowledgeable about synths. I hope he isn't going through a hard time. If I'm ever gigging near Buffalo I will look him up.

Yeah, well scatological fetish pics or any of the other ones don't phase me, but this is the wrong place for that sort of thing no matter how desperate a person feels. I am displeased with the lack of judgment demonstrated in this case. It reflects poorly on the poster's character or is a sign of mental distress.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I will not judge a person when I have no clue whether they were in their right mind or otherwise (being under some kind of influence, feeling sad for reasons unknown to us as readers, etc) when they said whatever they said and caused people's upset. Even if this was not accidental, people make mistakes all the time, get angry from time to time, etc. What happened to forgiveness?

I like Diametro like everyone I know in here and consider him a member of this family I hang out with almost everyday because my real one is far away.

After having been a family member here for so long, with thousands of posts that showed knowledge and helped many I'm sure, it would be a shame if he left for good. If he does, I wish him well:thu:

• Members

Yeah, well scatological fetish pics or any of the other ones don't phase me, but this is the wrong place for that sort of thing no matter how desperate a person feels. I am displeased with the lack of judgment demonstrated in this case. It reflects poorly on the poster's character or is a sign of mental distress.

Nobody can argue with that, it's definitely tasteless. All I can say is that I wish the guy well, and hope he's OK.

• Members

- a pic of two people's reaction to seeing the goatse (not graphic)

- Tub Girl

- nude old and fat people

- a kid's doll face down with no legs (not graphic, pretty cool actually)

i don't remember what else, if there were any others. nothing too exciting, it could have been much worse than that.

• Members
I will not judge a person when I have no clue whether they were in their right mind or otherwise (being under some kind of influence, feeling sad for reasons unknown to us as readers, etc) when they said whatever they said and caused people's upset.

I pm'ed him when he started being screwy to ask if was ok and to suggest that whatever was going on for him, trolling your friends, even internet ones, wasn;t such a good idea.

Got a reply like he didn;t realise he was doing anything and he'd taken ubrage at me suggesting he was. Then he pm's me later with the insinuation i dropped in the thread earlier that i'm trolling him or something.

I'm sorry but he's taking the p*ss and he's playing the headf*ck artist with people he was calling friends a week or two ago, and it's got my goat. yes he's a great guy otherwise and yes i'll probably forgive him too when i cool off, but right now, gah!

Maybe we should just stop talking about it. Hes probab;y lurking and getting some sort of pervy self importance kick out of this. :facepalm:

• Members

I actually think there is something wrong with old D...possibly medication related.

Look at the writing style:

"Hey ... calm down ... Your attempt at ??? -- pissing me -- off won't work ...
"

Disjointed, unfinished.....not like his usual prose...

But anyway, best thing for him is to ease off the forums for a while.

• Members

I got permanently banned much more easily than that without having to post stupid pictures. I should charge for my 5 step program or something. I bet I could get permanently banned with one post, void of any disgusting images or insults. It's easy. But I don't want to.

• Members
Why should I buy an OLD analog synth with limited polyphony when I could just buy a Roland LUCINA which has all the digitalz? And it is a Keytar too!
:thu:

:facepalm:
:lol:

Roland LUCINA... yep made for U ;)

Roland GAIA... super serious real analog, better than a Jupiter-8 but with 64 voices :lol:

Archived