soo umm.. PETA?

ckreon

• Members
Originally posted by Kung-Fool

Is that what makes them so tasty?
:love:

I KNOW. And there is not a Popeyes in Stuart Fl. :cry:

They taste so good they try and peck themselves to death. Luckily KFC chops of their beaks so that can live in harmony. And pumps them so full of hormoned that their legs give out and break because they are in a confined space and have no real muscle mass.

Damn GF hippes and their info. I loved KFC.

• Members

I don't eat fast food. McD's probably treats the kangaroos or rats or whatever they put in their "burgers" about the same.

The thing I do is buy eggs that say "cage free". I buy organic meat when possible (read that as "when I'm not broke").

The big stint we're on lately is the boycott of Canadian Fish. The Canadian Fishermen still club baby seals (sometimes as young as 8 weeks old) and skin them on site (sometimes while still alive) in the off-season to provide themselves with 5% of their income.

• Members

Originally posted by chakosh

I don't eat fast food. McD's probably treats the kangaroos or rats or whatever they put in their "burgers" about the same.

The thing I do is buy eggs that say "cage free". I buy organic meat when possible (read that as "when I'm not broke").

The big stint we're on lately is the boycott of Canadian Fish. The Canadian Fishermen still club baby seals (sometimes as young as 8 weeks old) and skin them on site (sometimes while still alive) in the off-season to provide themselves with 5% of their income.

Yeah me too. You can get free range organic happy cow milk too. With a lot less pus.

• Members

i'm going to try and start a farm where the animals live like kings, until they are killed quietly and peacefully. they will all have bedrooms with satellite TV (and the food network of course), and they will have daily organic massages. When its time to hit the stores, they'll go in for a "massage" - but this time they'll be hit on the head with a freakin' pipe and have their throats slit.

see at first, the hit on the head hurts, but when the throat gets cut, it distracts them from the head wound, and they are oddly quiet, just kinda sitting there, swallowing their tongues or something...

• Members

Originally posted by metalpoida

R O F L

I look foward to the day you change that fugly avatar.

Hahaha, at this point I keep it because every time someone starts {censored} with me they say something like "Is that you in your avatar?!" hahaha, and it makes me laugh every time

If I see something that makes me crack up as hard as this one did, then I'll change it...

• Members

Originally posted by chakosh

I eat only organic meat and animal byproducts(rarely, day to day i might as well be a vegetarian). I think that there's absolutely nothing wrong with eating the animal (biology dictates) but that we need to treat them ethically.

also, the limitations of the earths natural ressources dictate a move to meats less dominated by meat.

but...

the seal hunt.

Hitting a seal over the head is just about the best way you can kill it. It's quick, it's efficient. Yes, it's messy and certainly nto something you'll awnt to think about.

So deal with it.

There are cases of seals unde the age limit being hunted, and of proper procedure not being followed.

but they arenot the majority.

It is a hunt that serves the purpose of balancing populations and is carefully monitored by the canadian goverment to ensure the seal population remains healthy (which it certainly is at the moment).

It has economic benefits for an area of the country that has suffered economically as it's natural ressource sectors collapse. This is one area that still provides an income, and is part of a way of life for many.

It would be great to ween the region of the economic dependency, especially as the populations may be greatly reduced through global warming, but that must be done gradually.

• Members
Originally posted by FWAxeIbanez

I've never seen a cow egg farm myself... I imagine they'd be of considerable size?

sorry man, I couldn't resist.
:freak:

Peta is a joke, propaganda is point number one. Conservatives have Jehova's Witnessess and Liberals have Peta. Both are ashamed...

Np, I was writing fast and couldnt figure out how to get chicken eggs thing in there.. it just didnt sound right :evil:

• Members
Originally posted by thefyn

I KNOW. And there is not a Popeyes in Stuart Fl.
:cry:

They taste so good they try and peck themselves to death. Luckily KFC chops of their beaks so that can live in harmony. And pumps them so full of hormoned that their legs give out and break because they are in a confined space and have no real muscle mass.

Damn GF hippes and their info. I loved KFC.

Stuart, FL as in the one in Martin County?

• Members

Originally posted by Thri11_H0use

Animals are pretty damn cruel to eachother. Why cant we join in?

isnt the whol point of humanity to distance ourselves from an instinct driven, animalistic behavioural pattern?

Personally, I have maid the decision to go veggie. I don't know how i'll live without pork pies, pate, sausages, lamb etc but i'll give it a go.

• Members

LOL! Is that Alec fricken Baldwins voice??

Has anyone seen Team America.

That slaughterhouse vid is complete liberal propaganda to help these retards build their legacy which already smells of pride and selfishness.

• Members

Originally posted by porph

isnt the whol point of humanity to distance ourselves from an instinct driven, animalistic behavioural pattern?

Personally, I have maid the decision to go veggie. I don't know how i'll live without pork pies, pate, sausages, lamb etc but i'll give it a go.

your skin will go pale...you'll look stoned 24/7.. have no energy and lose muscle mass...

• Members

I'm still going to eat fish, at least for a bit. My Aunt is a veggie and has been for over 30 years, shes in her 60s and she still jogs about 5 miles a day. My girlfriend is a vegetarian and she is a qualified ski instructor and she certainly doesnt lack energy ;)

• Members

There should not be one place ever that treats any animal as these poor animals have been treated! :mad:

I hope the bastards that work in these places suffer miserably themselves and die a really horrible and painful death. :mad: :mad:

That's the same treatment I'd like to see taken out on the Fachist Iranians and the like over there. :thu:

If we didn't have to be such candy-ass-kissers and PC about every damn thing, the BS in the far east would be over with by now, and we could get around to kicking out the illegal aliens rather then leaving the borders open.

Archived