construction of vox 4x12 cabinets?

JoshuaLogan

• Members

hey guys, I can grab a vox 4x12 for real cheap. they have some custom speakers in them that are probably {censored}, but I'm just asking if any of you guys know if the construction is solid on them? I'm thinking about grabbing the 4x12 and then buying two v30's and two g12h30's from avatar to pop in it. good idea?

• Members
Originally posted by JoshuaLogan

hey guys, I can grab a vox 4x12 for real cheap. they have some custom speakers in them that are probably {censored}, but I'm just asking if any of you guys know if the construction is solid on them? I'm thinking about grabbing the 4x12 and then buying two v30's and two g12h30's from avatar to pop in it. good idea?

I like most of their stock drivers. Which model is it? The matching cab to the AD60/120 heads is very well made.

• Members

That cab will have the warfdale speakers in it, which are clones of Celestion Greenbacks or G12H30's, it depends on who you talk to which one they cloned.

The cabs are built very well from the pictures I have seen. Not sure why they aren't more popular actually.

Archived