Randy Van Sykes

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Digital Jams

Wow Adam and Warren......just wow
:cry:

Man Warren can play his way into a catholic school girls skirt in about 5 seconds flat. freaking sexy player

:eek:

Adam, man can you write bro
:thu:

Thanks Scott!

Warren's my 'go to' session guy! :D

...actually both Warren and Myron play super sexy...they play what the song needs, and that's all...very lyrical players. :love:

• Members
Originally posted by Randy Van Sykes

Thanks Scott!

Warren's my 'go to' session guy!
:D

...actually both Warren and Myron play super sexy...they play what the song needs, and that's all...very lyrical players.
:love:

As steve says......" Warren could play though an atomic blast and not miss a note"

You hurt my feelings so stop sucking up :cry:

• Members

If only just for myself, I'd like to finish up a buch of originals this year...I'm such a lazy bastid..but with Warren's help, it just might get done.

Don't waste your time Adam, your comp skills are second to none here and you should release something just to document your time as a musician.

I will be your Northeast street team :)

• Members

Don't waste your time Adam, your comp skills are second to none here and you should release something just to document your time as a musician.

I will be your Northeast street team
:)

Street Team! :D

I got inspired from finishing something with Warren and wrote a cool new tune today with my doubleneck 12 string. :love:

• Members

Street Team!

I got inspired from finishing something with Warren and wrote a cool new tune today with my doubleneck 12 string.
:love:

I have recruted the best sales team to aid me...............

ADAM!!!!!! ADAM!!!!!! ADAM!!!!!!!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeYYYYYYYYYYY................................ADAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

]Dynomites.gif

• Members

.....your comp skills are second to none here and you should release something just to document your time as a musician.....

What he said, man! Beautiful piece and strong playing by both you and Warren. That was damned good! You write the type of things I like to hear. :thu: :thu: :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by argonaut4

I can't believe there isn't already 10 pages of 'Holy Cow!
:eek::thu:
' ....

Bump this sucker up!

Makes me sad, most of this board probably does not know Warren. His clips would generate big buzzes here once apon a time :cry:

Plus Adam has been making clean clips, another death move on this board now :cry:

How you been man??

• Members

That's an awesome clip! :thu: :thu: :thu: :thu:

You really should get a CD out, because you have skills and chicks only like guys with skills.

I was just listening to some old Black Strat Blues tunes I saved on the computer and I was wondering what happened to him. Thanks for posting that, you guys both sound great!

• Members

Makes me sad, most of this board probably does not know Warren. His clips would generate big buzzes here once apon a time

Plus Adam has been making clean clips, another death move on this board now

How you been man??

Adam and Warren could both be playing cereal boxes with rubber bands on them and still sound amazing.

I'm doing pretty good, bro. I had a bit of a health issue the past month or so, but am feeling great now.:thu:

You?

• Members
Originally posted by argonaut4

Adam and Warren could both be playing cereal boxes with rubber bands on them and still sound amazing.

I'm doing pretty good, bro. I had a bit of a health issue the past month or so, but am feeling great now.
:thu:

You?

Damn yo have had some bad stuff happening health wise the past year huh??? Glad you are doing better, wife doing well?

Same stuff here, been diving into the production part of playing and learning how to program BFD.....I would rather have toothpicks jammed up my fingernails :mad:

Archived