OT: What was your first bands name?

Banded-Morwong

• Members

RASH

we were all major rush fans so replacing the U with another vowel felt like a natural thing to do (to 13-16 year olds).

I cant tell you the name of my former band. Its searchable on google and gives away my name and address. But its noooo loss! we sucked!

• Members

Originally posted by Paul J. Edwards

Me and my band mates lived in Queens and Valley Stream NY and we called ourselves The Long Island Sound. That is the body of water between Lond Island and Connecticut.

We briefly went under the name of Glass Rock but I don't remember why.

I was like 14 years old.

Hahaha. I like that one. I live only 20mins maybe from Valley Stream and my best friend lives there now (so does my ex-gf).

Anyway, my first band's name was No Good Reason.

• Members

My two favorites so far: Bronco Diablo (!) and Magnum Pie (!!).

1st band, played RHCP style funk/rock. Band name: Habit.

After we "broke up" (reality: got really bored, and got girlfriends), the bassist formed a new band with a similar feel. They were Little Hollow Box.

• Members

Scagmalion McClutchbutt and His Dirty Band of Leakers ...hence the Scags in the moniker. Bad name and worse music, the only punk band back then that had two saxes and a French Horn player. Around 1973.

Have a buddy that his first band's name was Godsmack....I think they should have kept the name, someone else stole it.

• Members

We had a bunch of different names, never happy with any of them...

Idol Threat
Soul Grinder
Countersink
Razorwire
Claymore
and a couple of others I just dont remember...

Kind of heavy alternative stuff... but I'm more a melodic death/blues metal type guy and that came through a lot.

It was fun though. :thu:

Archived