Attn Mods: Your 'upgrade' Sucks

sfacechamp

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by sfacechamp

Yeah, it's only affecting a few of us, apparently. Ah, well my thread gives the trolls a reason to come in here and flame.

Might it have anything to do with screenname length?

I have no idea, I'm throwing up Hail Marys...

• Members

Originally posted by Rodimus Prime

man, alot of you guys are a bunch of freaking babies.

Mods, you guys are doing a GREAT JOB!!! I am a webmaster too and i know how annoying it is when people gripe over stupid small issues when you're making the bigger picture better with each upgrade. I notice.
:thu:

Nice brown lipstick, but you smeared it a bit on the Mods balls. :D

• Members

Originally posted by Tonemeister87

+1

Also, this place is a LOT quicker now
:love:

It wasn't for me at first, but that quickly changed and I've been able to test it out posting here, at OJ, a couple at the fx and political forums, etc, with no hiccups. I'll be glad when the search function is fixed, too. :cool:

• Members

Originally posted by CaseyDUDE

It wont even send the email to my adress I signed up with.. WTF?

That's what it did to me. I sent emails, pms, posted in the user complaint forum, but I get no reply whatsoever. Then, I get flamed by all the self righteous mod fanboys for putting up this thread to get someone to take care of the problem.

• Members

Originally posted by facefirst

Maybe if you act like a bigger dick about it they'll get to it sooner.

Look, I've addressed this through the proper channels and got nowhere. That was prior to putting up the thread. If you don't know the full situation, please stay out of it and refrain from the dickhead comments. You're a cool guy, but man lay off on the BS. I'm sick of you guys and your posts about everybody who says anything. If you had tried to fix it like I have, and got nowhere, you'd have taken similar steps. Not to mention there are numerous other threads about this very same thing and you don't flame them. Again, you guys are all cool guys, but the jackass comments don't really help anything, thanks.

Archived