Attn Mods: Your 'upgrade' Sucks

sfacechamp

Guest Anonymous

Originally posted by sfacechamp

That's cool, but they won't send me the god damned password email. I've tried four times, and it's not getting to me. Not in my bulk folder...nada....

BS

:mad:

I'm no longer using the same ISP as I was when I registered. So my account is irretrievably gone. :(

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I must admit, I'm a bit surpised the forum "look" didn't change aesthetically, and I thought swear filters would be enabled....glad they didn't. :thu:

On a side note to Dr Tweedbucket: When I owned a 5150, it used to frost my ass seeing you slamming that amp....but now I finally get your humor, and quite enjoy it. Kudos to you, good sir...well played. BTW, I really enjoy that tune Ratt City...it's been in my head all weekend. :D:thu:

• 1 year later...
  • Members

My screen name is 'silverfacechamp.'

Your 'upgrade' has caused me to not be able to log in, as my password is not recognized. I have requested my password sent to me four times.

FIX IT.

:rolleyes::mad:

Since you asked so nicely I'm sure they'll be willing to jump right on it.

Maybe you should quit being such a crybaby bitch over not being able to log into a music forum. If this is the worst thing that happens to you in your life then consider yourself lucky.

• Members

Since you asked so nicely I'm sure they'll be willing to jump right on it.

Maybe you should quit being such a crybaby bitch over not being able to log into a music forum. If this is the worst thing that happens to you in your life then consider yourself lucky.

Dude..... :lol:

Archived